Chops to be busted and plans to be made...

moog5050

On 1/20/2018 at 10:34 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Depew I believe. TurkeyFeathers deserves the most credit for setting it up. Sodfather came, TCIII, Me, Moog, Phade, Jeremy, GMen, Culvercreek, Pygmy, Moho, Lawdz, Larry (now Nomad), and several others.....

1bd9a1482be6602f14d98bf00bfc75ff.jpg&key=11b41aa4b18351681f0aff111d325b691fd5d203737f682c1b0a0703d02fa882

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was before I got there. Someone should have told Pygmy you were taking a picture so he could have stood up with the rest of you. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

That was before I got there. Someone should have told Pygmy you were taking a picture so he could have stood up with the rest of you. 

Best part he is between two of the tallest people there.  Its an optical illusion.  Plus, it ain't easy getting out of the high chair.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Let's set something up... I'd like to come this time. Not sure where or why I didn't make it. Maybe I wasn't invited... Treeguy crys in the corner

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Same here. I think I was at one of Haleys hockey games or on a work trip. Lots of guy there that Id love to have a beer with.

When is the next time you are gonna be out this way Biz? Maybe we could even line up Doewhacker to be out here, Ive been trying to get him to come out for a while now. Maybe Haley and I scared him too much when we went out for turkey hunting the year before last lol.

10 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Let's set something up... I'd like to come this time. Not sure where or why I didn't make it. Maybe I wasn't invited... Treeguy crys in the corner

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Phade mentioned that he may have the perfect place for a summer get together (west of Rochester).  We would have it to ourselves and even has room to shoot bows.

• Like 1

Same here. I think I was at one of Haleys hockey games or on a work trip. Lots of guy there that Id love to have a beer with.
When is the next time you are gonna be out this way Biz? Maybe we could even line up Doewhacker to be out here, Ive been trying to get him to come out for a while now. Maybe Haley and I scared him too much when we went out for turkey hunting the year before last lol.

I was only up there for my brother’s PharmD graduation from UB.

If someone will let me sleep on their couch for a weekend, I would come up for beers/golf/fishing over a long weekend.

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

If someone will let me sleep on their couch for a weekend, I would come up for beers/golf/fishing over a long weekend.

Youd be more than welcome at my place. Its not the Ritz, but it aint to shabby. Some great golf courses within a 30 min drive, Im horrible, but Id be up for that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

you were out of town. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I would be more than happy to share the cost of the trip.Someone mentioned summertime so renting a cabin is a choice

• Like 1

it'd be awesome meeting other forum members that'd be there.  especially being involved in some of a the same things just in different part of the state.  haven't been out that way in a while now.  have friends that i'd most likely meet up with around buffalo too. probably have to figure out how to fit it all in.

Perhaps I could represent the capital region! Was out there on an invite from moog last October. Got to meet a few real good guys from WNY. Be cool to see em again, and meet a few more!

Heck, maybe even growalot would make the trip?

Edited by grampy
  • Like 7