17 killed in shooting at high school in Parkland, Florida, authorities say

13 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

That’s what the white supremasist group that trained this guy said too. Blame the victims always works. 

Are you calling me a "white supremacist"? 

Victims you say?  So the "victims" who bullied the shooter have no part in provoking this tragedy?  You approve of bullying others?

Edited by Wilderness

10 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

That’s what the white supremasist group that trained this guy said too. Blame the victims always works. 

FAKE NEWS!

https://www.infowars.com/fake-news-lie-about-florida-shooter-being-member-of-white-supremacist-group-not-retracted/

On Thursday afternoon, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said claims that Cruz was associated with ROF are “not confirmed at this time” and that the police were still investigating potential connections.

Lt. Grady Jordan told reporters that his office (Leon County Sheriff’s Office in Tallahassee) has arrested the spokesperson for ROF, Jordan Jereb, “at least four times” according to the Associated Press, and that the group had no known connection to Cruz.

“His office has ‘very solid’ information on the group and ‘there’s no known ties that we have that we can connect’ 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz with the group,” the AP reported.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/fact-check-did-florida-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz-train-with-a-white-supremacist-group/article/2011635

Edited by Papist
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Papist said:

So you list a fake news website and call anything you don’t like fake news. We get it. That’s your thing. That and being racist

26 minutes ago, Wilderness said:

Are you calling me a "white supremacist"? 

Victims you say?  So the "victims" who bullied the shooter have no part in provoking this tragedy?  You approve of bullying others?

No papist I didn’t call you a white suprematist. 

Victims. You know the ones who were his targets. He is not a victim. 

5 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

No papist I didn’t call you a white suprematist. 

Victims. You know the ones who were his targets. He is not a victim. 

Papist?   Do you know who you are addressing?

I did not see your response to my questions:  So the "victims" who bullied the shooter have no part in provoking this tragedy?  You approve of bullying others?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wilderness said:

Papist?   Do you know who you are addressing?

I did not see your response to my questions:  So the "victims" who bullied the shooter have no part in provoking this tragedy?  You approve of bullying others?

Circular arguments do not work. 

I call you papist because you are his twin if not his alter ego. 

4 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Circular arguments do not work. 

I call you papist because you are his twin if not his alter ego. 

Obviously you missed this truth I previously posted.

" Look at some of the vulgar, sarcastic and stupid remarks made by gun owners on this site when they disagree with someone. "

How correct I am.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belo said:

if a dude is adopted, bullied and has 2 dead adopted parents, raised without a dad and is hearing voices... we need to stop pretending like there is really any thing to fix here that would apply to even 5% of the population. Vegas is very similar. 

If we fund mental health we're going to decrease the odds, but we can never fully prevent these 100% unless we go to some sort of armed guard system... that and the freaking fbi needs to do their job.

100% in agreement 

6 hours ago, chas0218 said:

Yeah an ar-15 can shoot 1 bullet and maybe hitting its mark killing 1 person but what can 1 car do after people start fleeing the school where they can not outrun a car or truck. You can mow through people killing them just as fast or faster but lets outlaws cars because they can kill people too.

Again guns aren't the obvious problem it is the lack of protection in schools and the physcos that can get guns! Look at the European countries without guns what are people killed with? Illegal guns and cars. This could have been prevented but the FBI didn't step up, there were obvious problems with the kid and no one listened to the warnings.

Agreed on the FBI. But an AR15 no thats a killing machine. No car or illegal gun will hurt as much. 

9 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I get it. But when AR's are gone and Remington 870's become the new weapon of choice, maybe those should go too?

Jerry I'm willing to give it a chance. This is one of the arguments I wish the hard liners would give on. I don't think it goes further than that. 

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

Having the students chant "NO MORE GUNS" is merely more applied indoctrination from anti-gun leftists and politicians.  It's another example of telling kids what to think, rather than teaching them how to think.

Are you serious? I think it might have been the fact that 17 friends and teachers were just murdered...

All of you that aren’t willing to compromise and be realistic that some common sense legislation needs to be passed would change your tune when your son, daughter, niece, nephew, etc were murdered. 

Turn schools into guarded prisons? Ok, great but then you are going to bitch about paying more in taxes. So that won’t happen either.

All you conservatives don’t support universal health care... so drop the mental health excuse.

It’s the person not the gun? Take the tool away, you can’t do the work.

Remington 870, handguns are next? Please. 8-15 shots maybe in a minute isn’t enough for you guys? Time for some shooting lessons... oh yeah that isn’t required to purchase any gun...

45 shots per minute, bump stocks 

The founding fathers didn’t have these in mind when they wrote the second amendment. If we had them running the government today instead of the corrupt, money hungry puppets of the NRA, they’d take action as they had to Back then.

So instead of crying fake news and blaming leftists, victims and making excuses, what are you actually willing to give up besides the lives of babies? You don’t want legislation, taxes, healthcare, laws... 

Propose some solutions. Be rational. Stop solely watching Fox News. 

24 minutes ago, vcollaco said:

Are you serious? I think it might have been the fact that 17 friends and teachers were just murdered...

All of you that aren’t willing to compromise and be realistic that some common sense legislation needs to be passed would change your tune when your son, daughter, niece, nephew, etc were murdered. 

Turn schools into guarded prisons? Ok, great but then you are going to bitch about paying more in taxes. So that won’t happen either.

All you conservatives don’t support universal health care... so drop the mental health excuse.

It’s the person not the gun? Take the tool away, you can’t do the work.

Remington 870, handguns are next? Please. 8-15 shots maybe in a minute isn’t enough for you guys? Time for some shooting lessons... oh yeah that isn’t required to purchase any gun...

45 shots per minute, bump stocks 

The founding fathers didn’t have these in mind when they wrote the second amendment. If we had them running the government today instead of the corrupt, money hungry puppets of the NRA, they’d take action as they had to Back then.

So instead of crying fake news and blaming leftists, victims and making excuses, what are you actually willing to give up besides the lives of babies? You don’t want legislation, taxes, healthcare, laws... 

Propose some solutions. Be rational. Stop solely watching Fox News. 

I would give up social media, over publicized murders, graphic movies and video games for example before I gave up my gun rights. 

Everytime there is a mass murder publicized the next one wants to out due the previous one. I can turn on the news and see violent protest in other countries, and sometime ours. I can go to the movies and see the most grotesque things that a mind can imagine. I can go buy a video game that the winner is who kills the most people, and very graphic. Then we all sit around and wonder how these things occur. Huh, I wonder.

I can give up those things first. What are you willing to give up?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wilderness said:

I agree,  I wonder if at the memorial service anyone chastised those who bullied the shooter?

My view of public education is they teach children sometimes biased information, but do not help develop their intellects to process facts to determine the truth.

Really? What do they teach in private schools? Now you’re blaming teachers? Parents who watch Fox News all day and are expanding their children’s minds and providng them unbiased info? I thought parents were responsible for helping to develop intellect, teach discipline and respect as well, but often teachers have to fill those roles because parents aren’t fulfilling their responsibilities...

58 minutes ago, vcollaco said:

Yeah they would.  I hope no one has anything like that ever happen to their kid, but I guarantee they'd start seeing a few things a bit differently.