Spring has sprung

bugsNbows

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

I'll be down in a couple of weeks, Bugsy...The Mermaid and I  will be visiting my sister in Port Charlotte in mid-March...

Ah, Port Charlotte... home of the pacemaker jet set. If ya got time, maybe we could meet up. Let me know. 

Spring feels like its here to. I mean it's not in the 80's but its 41 degrees currently this morning, I'm starting to hear more and more birds chirping in the morning, my cardinal is back flying around from bush to bush. I cant wait to get outside tomorrow and clean up some trees. I've been stuck inside for far to long it seems like.  

1 hour ago, FatBoyD said:

I'm not really sure if this is a true sign of spring or not, but a farmer friend always told me when you start seeing skunks dead on the road the worst is over. I counted 5 on the way to work today. 

I saw the same yesterday on my way to O Park,didnt count them but seemed more than normal.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:50 AM, bugsNbows said:

Thought you cold / snow guys would like a spring pic. We have been in the 80’s for two weeks. Here is a Tabebuia (tree of gold) in my back yard. 

11162B33-8371-4901-B178-DF82809CE86F.jpeg

I just got back from Disney on Saturday after 6 days. I could not believe how beautiful these trees & others were!  We had 65-86* all week hated to leave & then land in Buffalo with rain, fog & 35* .  Loved the rides, the weather, but hated the crowds & lines of people!  It was my first time ever.