Happy wife = no complaints when hunting

moog5050

It's all about give and take!  I tag along with my wife Bonnie, to craft shows, to carry around whatever she buys. I always do it with a smile, as she really enjoys going to these things. And in turn, she is my biggest supporter when it comes to hunting and fishing. 

Have fun painting with your lovely wife Ana! It's her day, make it special for her! 

And post a pic of YOUR painting!............grin

• Like 5

3 hours ago, grampy said:

It's all about give and take!  I tag along with my wife Bonnie, to craft shows, to carry around whatever she buys. I always do it with a smile, as she really enjoys going to these things. And in turn, she is my biggest supporter when it comes to hunting and fishing. 

Have fun painting with your lovely wife Ana! It's her day, make it special for her! 

And post a pic of YOUR painting!............grin

Used to go to those with the wife as well. Best part was there was always good food.  I would just walk-around and have a sausage sandwich and then a fried dough at least. Lol.  

Yea we need another stick configuration on the wall..... Oh are those speedies over there.....

• Like 1

I painted the kitchen and hallway, while mine was in Fla.

My best paint job ever , came out great .

”Why’s is so yellow ?  , i thought the trim was going to be different ! “

”It’s the color you picked, the trim is a shade different and it gloss .”

then looking at the art work I hung and thought looked great ( not as great as Moog’s ) , she said “ well that has to go ....”

sigh .....

40 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I was misled.  No portrait.  But I am auctioning off what will inevitably be of great value.  Ana and Brian’s first painting.    Do I hear $10,000?

and for those without an artistic eye, photo is sideways but it’s a dragon fly.

32353ED1-CDA2-444D-B7CD-72AC99DE8EA5.jpeg

It’s a great interpretation of mans need to soar above mediocrity and try to free himself of the chains of everyday life that many are afraid to test the breaking points of .

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

It’s a great interpretation of mans need to soar above mediocrity and try to free himself of the chains of everyday life that many are afraid to test the breaking points of .

Just what we were going for! Plus some circles and ovals.   

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I will consider a top notch African hunt but only because we signed the painting on the wrong side. 

I'm always hunting with bottom feeders when I book trips; guess I'm going to have to watch someone else jump in on the bidding with cash.