I hate snow

Swamp_bucks

12 minutes ago, silent death said:

We can see another foot here in the hill towns according to the forecast I like snow but not this much lol eventually u run out of places to put it...

Everything I have seen is calling for 1-3 on Thursday and that is for across the state.

It seems we get nailed here cause we are so high up compared to everybody else around ..my cousin who lives 8 miles away got like 9 inches of snow this last storm where we got over 2ft here.. winter's almost over it always goes out strong 

Edited by silent death

20 minutes ago, silent death said:

It seems we get nailed here cause we are so high up compared to everybody else around ..my cousin who lives 8 miles away got like 9 inches of snow this last storm where we got over 2ft here.. winter's almost over it always goes out strong 

Didn't realize there was one coming from the ocean side. I'm about 1400ft. elevation at my house on the southern tier and seem to get more than the areas around me. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chas0218 said:

Didn't realize there was one coming from the ocean side. I'm about 1400ft. elevation at my house on the southern tier and seem to get more than the areas around me. 

When they say higher elevations may get more snow on the news I pay more attention lol Windham ski resort isn't far away from me ..I don't mind snow I just hate back to back storms 

Edited by silent death
  • Like 1

Great, still awaiting power, still under a travel ban even.  2ft here, 0 snow at all 30 miles away.

I just pray for gentle wind, i found out in the newspaper that on Friday a 109mph gust was measured in town 2 miles away.  I paced so much friday, that I had to have walked miles in the shop at work.

Edited by Bionic

As of now, 4 or 5 inches. But it's just playing with us now. Around noontime it's going to really ramp up, and snow 2+ inches an hour, until tomorrow morning some time. We are in the 24 to 36 band here. On top of the almost 30" on Friday.

I say....bring it!  I'll deal with whatever it is. This ain't my first rodeo.

But certainly is a PITA.

• Like 5