Booze Of Choice These Days............

Lawdwaz

I went from a manhatten  made with Crown Royal to just pouring a glass of Crown and waving the vermouth over the glass. I'm a straight whiskey on the rocks guy now with a 4 glass limit. Whiskey is like women's breasts... one is not enough and three is too many :)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, nyantler said:

I went from a manhatten  made with Crown Royal to just pouring a glass of Crown and waving the vermouth over the glass. I'm a straight whiskey on the rocks guy now with a 4 glass limit.

100%................all of the above.

2 hours ago, BigVal said:

Haha plastics cups or nothing in the hotel room. I moved onto glass now, and yes my real name is Nick I hide under my other name, BigVal.

So are you big or is that all part of the trickery? Little nick aka big Val.   So confused!

• Like 1

My favorite relax at home beer is a Guiness...lots of flavor, low in alcohol, but with spicy food/ chili, wings, etc. Bush is my go to for session drinking.

I have grown very fond of a good bourbon....my opinion (oh oh, here it comes), is the most popular and advertised brands are...skunk water. My current favorite is Woodford Reserve, with several NY offerings a close 2nd: 601, brewed near Ithaca is outstanding, and Lonely Logger great, and very reasonably priced. 

Crown Royal is a great Canadian blend for the money,  (both bourbons and whiskeys strictly strait up!).

• Like 1

My favorite right now is Smirnoff "Kissed Caramel" with ice and 2 % milk.   Nothing makes a smoother white-Russian and I feel obliged to support the hard-pressed dairy industry on which so many of my friends and family depend.  

Edited by wolc123

17 hours ago, moog5050 said:

So are you big or is that all part of the trickery? Little nick aka big Val.   So confused!

I'd say I'm big, 5 foot one but 300 pounds 

But seriously I got the name in high school after a night of drinking somehow. 

• Like 1