Got back from turkey hunting and had this to take care off

rob-c

Neighbors tree blew over on our shed last night . The shed is  packed full of our hunting gear, climbers, ground blinds etc. Thankfully no real damage just some dents in the metal roof. Broke out the chainsaw and she’s all cleaned up now.. 

1F689FFC-09CF-4F8B-A5FC-D1BB0A9EF737.jpeg

5B637D24-66D1-467D-827F-8FC2B2A6652C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, RyanT said:

Yikes!

Glad to hear that it wasn't as bad as it coulda been. Think of it this way... had it happened before you left, you wouldn't have gone! This way, you still got to get out after some toms!

Funny thing is,  my son and I were both in the shed at 4 this morning getting our Camo. Didn’t even notice the tree. Suppose we wouldn’t in the dark..

6 hours ago, rob-c said:

Neighbors tree blew over on our shed last night . The shed is  packed full of our hunting gear, climbers, ground blinds etc. Thankfully no real damage just some dents in the metal roof. Broke out the chainsaw and she’s all cleaned up now.. 

Who gets the firewood? :)

Ya I have a lot of trees in my lot, some of the ones near the house will be coming down .

two years ago we’re in Pittsburg watching the Cardinals play, and the oldest is staying at our home . Phone call ( so I panic as she never calls just texts) , “um the neighbors tree fell on the pool .”

They had  just moved in .... I got home cut it up with ,my chain saw, and took apart pool hammered it out and told them welcome .....

glad you shed took it well .

10 hours ago, rob-c said:

Glad is wan't a nightmare and was easily cleaned up with very minimal damage. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bowshotmuzzleloader said:

I would of looked at that like a money making Saturday with an insurance claim 

Really only thing it did was put a half dollar size dent in one of my ridges in the panel and buggered up the drip edge.,

8 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Ya I have a lot of trees in my lot, some of the ones near the house will be coming down .

two years ago we’re in Pittsburg watching the Cardinals play, and the oldest is staying at our home . Phone call ( so I panic as she never calls just texts) , “um the neighbors tree fell on the pool .”

They had  just moved in .... I got home cut it up with ,my chain saw, and took apart pool hammered it out and told them welcome .....

glad you shed took it well .

Yeah the neighbors are not really well off,  so I hadn’t planned on getting any money out of them. All is good.. 

• Like 2