Bachleor party ideas

Swamp_bucks

I have a buddy getting married in july and the bachleor party has to be on june 30th.  And we were informed we have a curfew of 8pm( i know dont ask we through a fit about a curfew) but his future bride said we must be at turning stone at the tinn rooster.  So i am looking for any ideas up that way that doesnt involve gambling.  We are located out of chenango county. From cheaper golf courses(for bad golfers), paintball, trap or skeet shooting anything outdoors.  Oh and we cant go to any strip club or bar. Thanks for the help.

There is Vernon national that has trap and skeet and is about 10 minutes from turning stone..   they have a course that you ride with golf carts and shoot at 16 (I think) different positions.  Also 10 minutes from there is Barker Brook golf course that is reasonable and a.very nice course.  

At Vernon national there is a also a bow shop and they have a 3D archery circuit of 30 different shots.

And Vernon national will also set up a BBQ there.  I haven't done it but have checked it out and entered the big buck contest at the archery shop.

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

There is Vernon national that has trap and skeet and is about 10 minutes from turning stone..   they have a course that you ride with golf carts and shoot at 16 (I think) different positions.  Also 10 minutes from there is Barker Brook golf course that is reasonable and a.very nice course.  

Thank you

15 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Do him a favor...get him drunk,  leave a little money in his pocket,  buy him a one way bus ticket to Ohio and put him on the bus. He will thank you later :imsohappy:

Tried something like that on his wedding when he was 21. Got him drunk put 500 dollars in front of him and said he needed to leave. He didnt listen and that lasted a year. Hoping being 30 it will be different.

16 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Tried something like that on his wedding when he was 21. Got him drunk put 500 dollars in front of him and said he needed to leave. He didnt listen and that lasted a year. Hoping being 30 it will be different.

Doubt it...

• Like 1

Good luck to the guy, he's really gonna need it.  :drinks:

My suggestion is to start a pig roast, with lots of beer, at 8pm, the day BEFORE his curfew. That gives you 24 hours to talk some sense to him!

Could never understand why a woman would want to make a wussy out of her man. 

Or why a man would let her do it.

:dontknow:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

This bachelor brunch you’re speaking of sounds like so much fun, I really wish I was invited. I would try and find a craft show that weekend maybe get a 6 pack of Zimas to have with the kettle corn in the parking lot after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can whip up some nice cucumber sandwiches and some tea.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NonTypical said:

It doesn't sound like a bachelor party, but rather a going away party. If she's already setting an 8pm curfew and he's not even married yet, you're never going to see your buddy again once he says I do. Just sayin...

I agree I’d leave her right now 

• Like 1

Don't bachelor parties usually start after 8? Go with the golf. If it's a nice hot day 6/7 beers on the course should buzz him up. A few shots and beers in the CH after he'll be in great shape before 8PM.

Just went through something similar with my bro, only he wanted to throw me the party but I didn't really want one. So after my wedding and honeymoon are over we are going to play a round of golf then go out for a few beers after. But, my fiancee was fine with w/e if I wanted the party.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Whats weird is she has always been layed back not sure what just changed. I understand the strip club thing but not the rest.   We've been hounding him about it for a week straight now.  My wife even called her and said she knows we get a little wild when we all get together but we are harmless. 

Thanks for some of the ideas i got.  I will let you know how this goes.  Have a feeling us groomsmen will be in a bit of trouble.  My wifes in the wedding she just looked at me and said shes playing dumb if she gets questioned on it.