Happy birthday culvercreek hunt club !

It shot well, I only put ten rounds through it, as the box I had was a different grain , then I plan on hunting with  . Had to move it up a bit, then my next group was height wise  good but a bit  right to,left . My rest was my elbow on a picnic table ....

My schedule is fairly open ..... Although in Albany this week end .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad

1 hour ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

It shot well, I only put ten rounds through it, as the box I had was a different grain , then I plan on hunting with  . Had to move it up a bit, then my next group was height wise  good but a bit  right to,left . My rest was my elbow on a picnic table ....

My schedule is fairly open ..... Although in Albany this week end .

I was gonna see about swinging over to Brian's next week. he graciously offered to fletch a few arrows for me. Maybe we can grab a bite and a beer

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I was gonna see about swinging over to Brian's next week. he graciously offered to fletch a few arrows for me. Maybe we can grab a bite and a beer

That would be great , I have a few archery books I wanted to,give him as well .

One was bought at Northwest Archery , Glen St. Charles oringal bow shop and first home to the P&Y club , has their sticker on it .

• Like 1

Wow, it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Bob's birthday.  They sure do go FAST, eh?

I hope the steaks are done to perfection and the beer (or bourbon) is also PERFECT for the evening. 

Here's to YOU........... :)