Freaks of Four Seasons.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ha-ha-ha-ha.......So there does come a point where genetically manufactured deer can be made to look quite ridiculous. I think there is a point that is too far. Some of these have reached that point.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Ha-ha-ha-ha.......So there does come a point where genetically manufactured deer can be made to look quite ridiculous. I think there is a point that is too far. Some of these have reached that point.

Tbe biggest antlers bring top dollar. Successful businesses continue to improve their product to increase profitability. The customer demands bigger antlers, Four Seasons delivers.

6 hours ago, Doc said:

We are an equal opportunity employer around here. No discrimination of Gender,Age or Color. All do their part to keep the $$$ coming in and going out. Perfect!

IMG_7331.png

Edited by Four Seasons
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1