Who here carries a weapon at all times

Hunter007

7 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I am sorry that you are lost Rob.  I will pray for you.  Think about picking up a Bible and reading it a bit.  What could that hurt ?  I am glad that this website places no limits on "Jesus" talk.  It sure is a target rich environment for "lost souls" such as yourself.  Remember, that it was Storm that brought Him up this time, but I am glad you took the bait.  

Way to go answering the questions. More like politics then religion. Then again, hard to tell them apart these days. They both try to redirect the question back and don't answer.

Nice of you to come out of the woodwork to Storm914's aid.

10 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Way to go answering the questions. More like politics then religion. Then again, hard to tell them apart these days. They both try to redirect the question back and don't answer.

Nice of you to come out of the woodwork to Storm914's aid.

I am not sure if you can handle the truth, but as far as your question about the innocent little children: Sometimes He has more important work for them to do upstairs.   There is no pain or suffering up there (for those who accept Jesus Christ as their savior).  No strings attached, it is as easy as that.     

OK. Back on topic.

CCP's should be about personal protection, and not advertised. This is the WWW, and all posts are out for everyone to read. There's a term called SSS, shoot-shovel-shutup. Same goes for what and when you carry, Buy, it's an old term, it's called NONYA!

:)

18 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I am not sure if you can handle the truth, but as far as your question about the innocent little children: Sometimes He has more important work for them to do upstairs.   There is no pain or suffering up there (for those who accept Jesus Christ as their savior).  No strings attached, it is as easy as that.     

I did not ask what you believe. 

Just dont tell me what i should believe. 

Who  are you bill maher :)

19 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

What truth? FFS dude! You don't stop! If you honestly feel God is OK with the slaughter of innocent children.....Ya know what. I better stop here. 

10 minutes ago, Rob... said:

What truth? FFS dude! You don't stop! If you honestly feel God is OK with the slaughter of innocent children.....Ya know what. I better stop here. 

Save your time Rob , the blind faith ones always have an answer that  exactly fits their narrative .

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’ll fess up. I’m a protege of Yoda and full fledged Jedi warrior so I’m always packing a light saber.   Shhhh , don’t tell anyone 

I always thought that would be the coolest thing ever if it was real . You could just cut your neighbors car in half just for the fun of it.

51 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I always thought that would be the coolest thing ever if it was real . You could just cut your neighbors car in half just for the fun of it.

Betting Wooly could use a light saber to carve my pos Toyota A1 loaner car into a Porsche by morning 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Being the svelte, macho stud that I am, I don't  really have to worry..My entire  body is a weapon.....

I sometimes carry a gun just out of sympathy for the bad guys...I'd rather scare them away with a trinket than have to REALLY hurt them...  After  all, most of them probably suffered from traumatic childhoods or whatever....Poor things.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, philoshop said:

It's curious. I recently sat down and had dinner with five great guys from this web site for two hours, and a wife and a daughter of one of those guys were there. The guys are all about my age and while we chatted about a bunch of things not one of them ever asked if I was carrying. It's just a weird question to ask someone. Right up there with, "Are you wearing briefs or boxers tonight?." From me, you'll get the same look and walkaway to either question.

Just so you know, Philo, I was wearing my lizard skin thong...

I didn't want to show it off because I didn't want to offend the ladies at the table...Besides, it might have prompted TF to put on his pink bunny suit, and THAT would have embarrassing...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

Being the svelte, macho stud that I am, I don't  really have to worry..My entire  body is a weapon.....

I sometimes carry a gun just out of sympathy for the bad guys...I'd rather scare them away with a trinket than have to REALLY hurt them...  After  all, most of them probably suffered from traumatic childhoods or whatever....Poor things.....

I would hope that if you went out with a bunch of friends be it on this forum like you said  or elsewhere you would not be carrying a gun unless you plan on visiting some really really bad place in town .

Me i dont live or have need to go to places like that  the funny thing is alot of places that you really may need a gun  like parts of nyc you can't have one or they make it near impossible to have one :)

11 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

I would hope that if you went out with a bunch of friends be it on this forum like you said  or elsewhere you would not be carrying a gun unless you plan on visiting some really really bad place in town .

Me i dont live or have need to go to places like that  the funny thing is alot of places that you really may need a gun  like parts of nyc you can't have one or they make it near impossible to have one :)

You do realize that crap doesn’t always happen in the hood right ?! 

• Like 5

Me i dont live or have need to go to places like that  the funny thing is alot of places that you really may need a gun  like parts of nyc you can't have one or they make it near impossible to have one

I have needed a to “use” a gun in the states once in my life and I was glad I had it. I was cat fishing by myself at a public fishing spot in a good area, around 2:30am a car pulled up with 3 guys in it that looked like they weren’t there to see if the fish were biting. I kept an eye on them and overheard them talking about robbing me. After some discussion amongst themselves They started my direction spread out 3 wide. I told them to stop a few times and they didn’t listen, I drew my Glock 29 when they were probably 20ft from me with a large tree between us that I put between them and me. They turned and ran and sped off in their car. If they were armed as well and were interested in a shoot out I would have liked my odds I had good cover and it was dark behind me and they had lights behind them and no cover. All of this was going through my head as the situation was unfolding.

I’ve won some fights in my life, don’t claim to be a tough guy but I can hold my own if it’s coming to that however I don’t like my odds against 3 guys with bad intentions.

I have no idea what those 3 fellas wanted to do with me/to me or if they thought I would just hand them my wallet and truck keys and tell them to have a nice day. I do know 100% that the outcome would have been different had I not been armed that night. I made a decision that night that I wouldn’t go anywhere without a gun again, I live by the saying that it’s better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

8 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You do realize that crap doesn’t always happen in the hood right ?! 

Let me put it to you this way i dont know  one person that has been shot . Except on a battlefield in war .

You want to be extra cautious  that is  your business  odds of getting shot at,  in  most parts of this country are very low .

Edited by Storm914

26 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I have needed a to “use” a gun in the states once in my life and I was glad I had it. I was cat fishing by myself at a public fishing spot in a good area, around 2:30am a car pulled up with 3 guys in it that looked like they weren’t there to see if the fish were biting. I kept an eye on them and overheard them talking about robbing me. After some discussion amongst themselves They started my direction spread out 3 wide. I told them to stop a few times and they didn’t listen, I drew my Glock 29 when they were probably 20ft from me with a large tree between us that I put between them and me. They turned and ran and sped off in their car. If they were armed as well and were interested in a shoot out I would have liked me odds I had good cover and it was dark behind me and they had lights behind them and no cover. All of this was going through my head as the situation was unfolding.

I’ve won some fights in my life, don’t claim to be a tough guy but I can hold my own if it’s coming to that however I don’t like my odds against 3 guys with bad intentions.

I have no idea what those 3 fellas wanted to do with me/to me or if they thought I would just hand them my wallet and truck keys and tell them to have a nice day. I do know 100% that the outcome would have been different had I not been armed that night. I made a decision that night that I wouldn’t go anywhere without a gun again, I live by the saying that it’s better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Glad it worked out for you but 

Laws are tricky you shot someone especially if it happens not in your house or property the cops may see it differently then your story its a dammed if you do,   dammed if you dont situation with guns alot of the time.

I rather just rely on my size and strength to handle things maybe when i get older i will think differently but until then not going to bother dont even think about  it . Dont even like the weight of my phome in my pocket  let alone a gun :)

Edited by Storm914
  • Sad 1

Glad it worked out for you but 
Laws are tricky you shot someone especially if it happens not in your house or property the cops may see it differently then your story its a dammed if you do,   dammed if you dont situation with guns alot of the time.
I rather just rely on my size and strength to handle things maybe when i get older i will think differently but until then not going to bother dont even think about  it . Dont even like the weight of my phome in my pocket  let alone a gun 

I had a mentality very similar to yours it was actually just dumb luck that I had a gun on me that night because prior to that I almost never carried one. But that night as I was getting my crap ready to head out I remember thinking that I hadn’t carried that 29 in a while so I put it on my belt. That random thought could have saved my life that night.

Laws are tricky but you know what I don’t know if there’s an after life but I do know I enjoy being on this side of the topsoil so I’ll take my chances. Not to mention prisons not that bad I work in one and would have no problem living in one for a bit if it meant protecting me and mine.

• Like 2