Need 2 more for QDMA banquet 3/23

moog5050

I’ll buy his ticket for the banquet.

Last year was my first time attending , I was shocked at the size and scope of the event . Tons and tons of great prizes, I won a gun .... Very well run, I plan on going each year now .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 2

Just now, Stay at home Nomad said:

I’ll buy his ticket of the banquet.

Last year was my first time attending , I was shocked at the size and scope of the event . Tons and tons of great prizes, I won a gun .... Very well run, I plan on going each year now .

Coming from a guy with the screen name "STAY AT HOME Nomad".  That's saying something.  Plus Bob acts as the MC so we can heckle him all night!

22 hours ago, grampy said:

I sure wish I was closer. 

Grampy there's not the same folks but a couple out our way. mine is sold out but there's still the Capitol District branch banquet. i may help out with that one if my schedule works.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

A ,mere 8 hours prior to my 60 B day , too .

drinking tasty half cocked shooters versus straight shots all night until you reach 60 of them? in all honesty if you still feel 30 you can only drink that many. you can do it!

21 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Right of exit 46 of thruway.  Doubletree inn in Henrietta.  Join us Zeek.  March 23 starts at 4pm. 

Glad they moved it back to Henrietta, that's about as far north as I like to go. Hence why I didn't go the last 2yrs. To bad it's the same night as our banquet or I'd go.

1 hour ago, dbHunterNY said:

Grampy there's not the same folks but a couple out our way. mine is sold out but there's still the Capitol District branch banquet. i may help out with that one if my schedule works.

Thanks! What is the date for the Capitol District one? And where is it being held?

The WNY one will be hard as my grandson will be celebrating his birthday that weekend. But still a possibility, if no one from out there can make it? Would have to run it by Mrs grampy.

Thanks! What is the date for the Capitol District one? And where is it being held?
The WNY one will be hard as my grandson will be celebrating his birthday that weekend. But still a possibility, if no one from out there can make it? Would have to run it by Mrs grampy.
April in Delmar

https://www.qdma.com/event/capital-district-5th-annual-sportsmans-banquet-ny/?instance_id=955

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, zag said:

Glad they moved it back to Henrietta, that's about as far north as I like to go. Hence why I didn't go the last 2yrs. To bad it's the same night as our banquet or I'd go.

We were in Henrietta last year too. it is really tough to find a venue that will hold over 200 people with the footprint for all the games and prizes.