Buck in the Backyard.

G-Man

nope west seneca..just a nice buck to look at,though it might cross into a huntable area.... but i'd place bets on him dissapearing and showing up in some big buck contest..thats why its nice to post a pic so they can catch the sob that ends up doing it :D always seems to happen when there is a nice buck around there.... :(

nope west seneca..just a nice buck to look at,though it might cross into a huntable area.... but i'd place bets on him dissapearing and showing up in some big buck contest..thats why its nice to post a pic so they can catch the sob that ends up doing it :) always seems to happen when there is a nice buck around there.... :(

When Kodak was up and running strong, I used to see them inside their security fence all the time. Funny how they started to disappear when the season opened....even though it was a no hunting area. I love you thoughts of posting the pics prior to the season. ;)

I don't think I have ever seen brows like that.

I am sure some of the guys that score here could give a guess.....on the Culver Creek scoring system it rolled in at an even HOLY $&*@#!!

I used to travel all over western ny for my job.  I was in North Tonawanda near the Deerfield golf course once and there was this huge nontypical standing in  the guys yard.  We talked about how there was no hunting allowed there and the guy said, "but they do." "In fact one of the biggest in the state (last?) yr (would of been 09 maybe) was shot over here.  The guy was blabbing about it in the barber shop.  he drove down to cuba and tagged it; saying he shot it there "

Maybe someone here knows something about it too?

Amazing what how big they can get when allowed to grow up.