Academy 2019

sodfather

I was at home salvaging what was left of my arrows for league tomorrow. I had 6 other arrows to put together for a guy at work . Consider it work co-op hours.
20190827_185417.thumb.jpg.8578ffbd27196277046d3917db7dbe59.jpg
Those are slick. What's with the marker on the nocks though?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Those are slick. What's with the marker on the nocks though?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I index the spine on my arrows , i was just saving some time by marking the nock so i knew where the alignment was. 

• Like 1

This is the other half of this guys arrows , he usually has me freshen up his arrows every year and throws me a few bucks that I put towards supplies.  He never knows what he wants so he lets me just do what ever I want . I wanted to see what a neon red wrap and vanes looked like.  

20190828_055316.jpg

• Like 6

I had a pass from the academy last night, I went to the Bisons game with 3 of my high school buddies and their wives. It was planned several weeks ago. We had a blast, good time with friends I don't get to see very often. I promise to get serious from here on until 10/1. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

This is the other half of this guys arrows , he usually has me freshen up his arrows every year and throws me a few bucks that I put towards supplies.  He never knows what he wants so he lets me just do what ever I want . I wanted to see what a neon red wrap and vanes looked like.  

20190828_055316.jpg

I hope the deer he hunts have white blood lol

32 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Starting  poll... Any one interested in shooting Hawkeye Bowman Labor Day shoot? I'm planning on going Monday am, try to be there by 7:30-8:00, have some breakfast and shoot all 3 courses. Who's in?

Not sure what my plans are yet, I'm gonna make a last minute decision.