Mission Sub-1 XR Review

TheFieldArcher

3 minutes ago, Pigmy said:

in medieval times, the crossbow wielder was called a crossbowman. not an archer. just saying ;) 

Key word being "medieval", meaning crossbows are not new at all.

Show us your self bow and hand knapped heads, then you can preach.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skillet said:

Key word being "medieval", meaning crossbows are not new at all.

Show us your self bow and hand knapped heads, then you can preach.

I never said they were new. Just that those who have used them have never been called archers. What that has to do with what my bow and arrows are made of is irrelevant. Heck, I don't even really care if they're legal to be honest, at this point I'm just trolling. 

But I still wouldn't call anyone using one an archer.

27 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Weren't you going to get one together the greater capital region area Grampy?

Yes...... But life got in the way for me. Will contact a couple of the local CD members and see what we can come up with. Could probably get a couple downstate and CNY guys to attend?  

5 hours ago, Pigmy said:

I never said they were new. Just that those who have used them have never been called archers. What that has to do with what my bow and arrows are made of is irrelevant. Heck, I don't even really care if they're legal to be honest, at this point I'm just trolling. 

But I still wouldn't call anyone using one an archer.

What would you call someone that hunts with a vertical bow, crossbow, rifle, shotgun and pistol?

BUT if that person worked at an archery shop and was really known for selling, tuning and setting people up with vertical bows... and also known for their vertical bow hunting and self filming... 

BurmJohn hasn't been on since July 4th. Maybe one of the other moderators can advise? [mention=8]WNYBuckHunter[/mention] [mention=132]fasteddie[/mention]

I’m going to send the official SE GTG buckskin ledger to BurmJohn and ask him to fashion TF that loin clothe he was looking for a few threads back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I’m going to send the official SE GTG buckskin ledger to BurmJohn and ask him to fashion TF that loin clothe he was looking for a few threads back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean the foreskin you tried to get everyone to sign you sicko

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk