2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

9 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The Bills beat the teams in front of them, two on the road. Ill take it

So far the only NY team has owned that state with two teams that wanna be in NY. The Bills have owned NJ so far, I hope the next meeting with the Jets seals that up!

I stopped trying to keep up with the full roster years ago, when the Bills changed players more often then they could put a "W" in the column. I keep track of a few players though. Allen is showing growth and he's learning. If they let him be and allow him to keep that up, he will be a great leader for the Offense. Beasly still has hands and makes catches. Singletary looks good, hope he stays healthy.

I think Buffalo has the players to get the job done and have a good season, maybe 10-6. We have a few tough teams ahead of us. A win Sunday would be an awesome morale boost for this team.

They need to stop shooting themselves in the foot with stupid penalty's. Pretty sure they are like #11 with 23 for 175 yards. That's not so good.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bills Mafia going wild already! Video above is a live look at several of our members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right down the street from my house. Had my car repaired at that collision shop last summer after getting rearended   Broadway and Transit   Had blood drawn from Quest right there yesterday and hit that Timmy Hortons lol   

• Like 2

Ugh.  I'd happily punch a Pat's fan in the face right now.  It's not enough that they cheat around the salary cap by paying Brady's shady corporation for "medical services", but when they're in danger of losing they go headhunting.  

Also someone tell Josh to stop leading with his head, and hucking the ball up for grabs.

Well Biz, I was all ready to type how this will be your deer season to let the Marthews eat since your beloved Sox are golfing already and after todays Chief loss, you deserved some joy of bone in your hand. But unfortunately for your trophy room, Mahome-boy pulled it put even when he seemingly struggled today. I still think you will get him but a loss today would have locked it up

Well Biz, I was all ready to type how this will be your deer season to let the Marthews eat since your beloved Sox are golfing already and after todays Chief loss, you deserved some joy of bone in your hand. But unfortunately for your trophy room, Mahome-boy pulled it put even when he seemingly struggled today. I still think you will get him but a loss today would have locked it up

It was a wild game. But he single handedly won that game for us. He scrambled and hit every throw he needed too. Chiefs missed a FG, Watkins dropped a TD and several chiefs fumbles. All not hit fault and he still scored a ton of points. Lions are a solid team, but we survived again down 3 offensive starters without Hill, Williams and Fisher.

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not a mention of Bills being 4-1? Wow

Going to see them play Miami in 2 weeks, should be a good time.  

I think Daboll needs to put a shock collar on Allen.  Everytime he decides to Huck the Rock, give him a little negative reinforcement.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2019 at 8:36 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not a mention of Bills being 4-1? Wow

Not from me. I remember those 4 Super Bowl runs all to well, and then saw my team become a laughing stock there after. I don't count the chickens before they hatch.

I agree that Allen needs to dial it back when he runs. He's got talent, showing growth, and getting better. He just needs to realize he's not being paid to be a running back to take the slide.

Not from me. I remember those 4 Super Bowl runs all to well, and then saw my team become a laughing stock there after. I don't count the chickens before they hatch.

I agree that Allen needs to dial it back when he runs. He's got talent, showing growth, and getting better. He just needs to realize he's not being paid to be a running back to take the slide.

Some of these runs are designed plays. I really don’t like McDermott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Some of these runs are designed plays. I really don’t like McDermott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know, but geez. Bills have what looks like a future franchise player in Allen, I just don't want to see that screwed up because he takes to many chances.