Biz-R-OWorld

2019 NFL Thread

30 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I know, but geez. Bills have what looks like a future franchise player in Allen, I just don't want to see that screwed up because he takes to many chances.

Either he begins to read and deliver the ball quicker, or he will be benched/cut down the road or get killed running the ball. Even if he improves, he will be considered an ok player, not a franchise player. The record looks good now, but I still see a 7-9 team.

Either he begins to read and deliver the ball quicker, or he will be benched/cut down the road or get killed running the ball. Even if he improves, he will be considered an ok player, not a franchise player. The record looks good now, but I still see a 7-9 team.

You think they go 3-8 the rest of the way? They play fins twice, jets, redskins, Broncos, Steelers. That’s 9 wins right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Allen is a 2nd year player, he has continued to improve, out o line has been beat up. So hopefully the bye week let's all the starters heal up so they can all play togeher.you have to remember morse was out most of preseason as the play together they will improve ,a team is made by its o line, buffalo addressed that for the 1st time since the early 90s.  With a 4 and 1 start their odds are like 72% to make playoffs, we lost to new england missing our best running back and had o line injury, thankfully we have some depth there something they havent had in years.. will be interesting to see how they look coming off the bye. I truly believe had Singletary been playing 1st Patriots game they could be 5 and 0

I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!