2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

Bills 7-9 would be a major disappointment. They are 2-0 now and still got games against Bengals, Dolphins twice, Jets, Titans, Redskins, Broncos, Browns, Steelers. That’s 9 more winnable games. Ravens and Eagles potentially winnable too and a split with Pats wouldn’t be surprising. They should be in playoff contention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I’ll take the over on that 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

32 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Do the Browns lose their next five games?

image.png.b52f93f44d44a6cdbc61d725c9017ff9.png

Maybe beat 2 of 3 vs Hawks Ravens and Niners to sit at 3-4?

Jets are a shoe-in for 0-6 start. They got Eagles, Pats, Cowboys, Pats.

I think Pats will be 8-0, but then they got @ Ravens, @ Eagles, vs Cowboys, @Texans then vs Chiefs in 5 straight games. I don't think they go undefeated.

bye bye Eli. He ends his career with a perfect .500 record in regular season. 116-116

What a mistake for the development of their next franchise QB! Peer and media pressure is causing the Giant to play their future now before he or the team is ready to support him. They have no defense, no receiver threat, and only a moderately improved OLine. They should allow Eli to continue to be sacrificed and let Jones learn out of harms way. Dumb move- they are not winning with it without Jones. Why rush/risk his future?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

What a mistake for the development of their next franchise QB! Peer and media pressure is causing the Giant to play their future now before he or the team is ready to support him. They have no defense, no receiver threat, and only a moderately improved OLine. They should allow Eli to continue to be sacrificed and let Jones learn out of harms way. Dumb move- they are not winning with it without Jones. Why rush/risk his future?

They should have benced Eli years ago and they would already be winning 

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Couldn't agree more.  And GOOD I say.  Screw the new Jersey Giants and Jets.

Buffalo has a pretty easy schedule if they win the games they should it will be a happy season.  Now excuse me, I'm going to buy tickets for that Miami game......

11 hours ago, crappyice said:

Actually it’s a trend now in today’s NFL that college QB’s can adapt faster to the game then ever before. The systems are similar and coaching is better than ever before . Eli is done he has served his time and it’s time to move on . He is a HOF candidate for sure but if he would have kept playing getting killed every game it would ruin his past . 

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Jones may be ready but my point is that the Giants are not. Let Eli take the abuse of this season, take your 2-14 to the draft for a DBs and receivers and let Jones start fresh. Why let him get beat up during a season that is going no where!

They benched him cause they don’t want to abuse him. He’s a N.Y. legend a super bowl mvp. That’s like having a classic car and driving it in a snow storm to go get groceries. 

Miami will draft a QB next year and RB the following year no ? 0-16 

They have rosen who is a 1st round qb pick, but he stinks.

RB’s are a dime a dozen. They don’t change a franchise. It’s a passing league

Does Eli get into the HOF? I think yes, because his name, longevity, and 2 rings.

Do I think he deserves HOF? absolutely not. He has big passing yards and TD totals because he played for so long, but he will be passed by many QB's in the future. To me, a HOFer is someone who dominated their era. Never once in his long career, did Eli ever even lead the league in an offensive category. Not yards, TD's, Rating or anything. He's a 116-116 QB, who never once was even mentioned as an MVP. So in the end, he had 2 good runs to win Super Bowls backed by great defenses and fluke plays (Tyree Catch and Welker Drop).All his other playoff appearances were 1 and done losses.

12 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Biz rumor has Jalen Ramsey to KC or Dallas by the end of today. We shall see.

Let's go easy on my jets!!

There's a game tonight for Jags, so idk. Might be tomorrow. Can a player play 17 games that way?

But I would gladly take Ramsey for 2+ years for a 1st rounder. Not sure how many years are left on his rookie contract?