Biz-R-OWorld

2019 NFL Thread

NFL record continued. 22 straight games with 25+ points for the Chiefs.

Mahomes Hurt ankle, hopefully doesn’t linger long.

Hill hurt shoulder and left game. Hopefully don’t last long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

The Bills! 2 Bills guys with big games today:

Watkins - 9 catches, 198 Yards, 3 TD

McCoy - 72 yards

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Screw the Jets.  As usual they made it as tough as possible.  I need a drink after that game.

All whining aside really like the direction McDermit and Bean are taking them!

• Like 1

'08 Bowtech Commander

GoldTip Hunter Expedition's w/ Rage 2 Blades

Remington 700 .308

Mossberg 500 Pump

5 hours ago, Water Rat said:

Cowboy's Super Bowl run starts at 4...………………………….Go Cowboys !

SB, second play goes for almost 60.  Best RB in the game!! :asciidity:

Biz I got the ticket stop by whenever bro. My best friend is a KC fan. And as you know us Eagles fans love Andy.

• Like 1

The Bills! 2 Bills guys with big games today:

Watkins - 9 catches, 198 Yards, 3 TD

McCoy - 72 yards

Classic average day for McCoy........80 yards not worth his paycheck.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

SB, second play goes for almost 60.  Best RB in the game!! :asciidity:

I prefer a few others. Mccaffrey is Number 1 for me.

Classic average day for McCoy........80 yards not worth his paycheck. 

81 yards on 10 carries and 1 catch for 12 yards, so 93 yards on 11 touches. $3M backup RB. What more do you want? Phenomenal performance considering he couldn’t have learned playbook much in 5 days

81 yards on 10 carries and 1 catch for 12 yards, so 93 yards on 11 touches. $3M backup RB. What more do you want? Phenomenal performance considering he couldn’t have learned playbook much in 5 days

Click.....and next week he'll have 7 touches for 1 total yard. Was a stud in his prime....and those years weren't with the Bills.
The kid who replaced him had 9 touches I believe for 98 total yards......at only 975,000.

9 hours ago, Water Rat said:

Cowboy's Super Bowl run starts at 4...………………………….Go Cowboys !

Not a cowboys fan one bit but I do like Dak. I told @Biz-R-OWorldweeks ago he will have a mvp type year this year as long as Jerry doesn’t pay him till the end of year. After game 1 he is proven me correct again..

• Like 1

Click.....and next week he'll have 7 touches for 1 total yard. Was a stud in his prime....and those years weren't with the Bills.
The kid who replaced him had 9 touches I believe for 98 total yards......at only 975,000.

We don’t need him, but I can gaurantee he plays Harder this year than ever for the Bills. Just like Watkins and Ragland

New York states only team walked out of jersey with a narrow victory. Don’t worry jersey we will be back next Sunday to service your other team!

• Like 7

New York states only team walked out of jersey with a narrow victory. Don’t worry jersey we will be back next Sunday to service your other team!

Do they go back to buffalo for 4-5 days or just stay in NJ?

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Do they go back to buffalo for 4-5 days or just stay in NJ?

They are back in buffalo 

• Like 1

Not a cowboys fan one bit but I do like Dak. I told [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]weeks ago he will have a mvp type year this year as long as Jerry doesn’t pay him till the end of year. After game 1 he is proven me correct again..

He’s going to pay him this week it sounds like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

We don’t need him, but I can gaurantee he plays Harder this year than ever for the Bills. Just like Watkins and Ragland

He didn’t play hard for the Bills?

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He had two years of over a thousand yards rushing with us. Doubt he will do that in KC.

1 hour ago, sodfather said:

He had two years of over a thousand yards rushing with us. Doubt he will do that in KC.

I always liked him, it was just time to not pay him $6MM. Im sure he will be used well by Andy Reid in a limited role

-Mitch Hedberg

6 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I always liked him, it was just time to not pay him $6MM. Im sure he will be used well by Andy Reid in a limited role

Agreed... 

No. He said he pretended to, but was saving himself for Andy Reid and a real QB.

Edit - Nevermind. Thought you meant Watkins