What's the one thing you don't want to do while bow hunting?

First-light

Cup of coffee... sit on the throne... crap... shower and head for the woods. I don't go until I go, period.

I was at a hunting camp and an older guy, older than me had a saying. He would say " I don't go until the boss says so" referring to his shitter.

Having to take a dump in the woods.. Really, your up your stand-got to get down and stir up things around you, not good. Take care of business at home before the hunt!!!!!

How about you?

Same, but it ALWAYS happens to me every year, opening weekend, sun come up, dump time.

I tell you what guys it happens all the time at camp.  One guy does all the cooking and the rest of us sit in our stands with our bellies gurgling holding back that awful pain.  At this point its not about being quite but getting down out of the stand belly aching the hole way one small step and the slightest movement as possible not so you dont stir up the woods but better yet so you dont shit yourself before your camo is around your ankles.  Yeah it sounds funny but its not when it happens.  I decided this year Im not eating anything he cooks anymore and if I do im sitting in one of his stands lol.

I remember one time where I didn't think I would make it out of the stand.  Long story short, I dropped one, and realized my tp was back in my stand.  Good thing for multiple layers, I knifed off my t-shirt. (leaves don;t cut it, I dont give a crap (lol) what you say.

I think the worst is when you think it's a fart and it becomes a "Shart"... part fart and part shit... a "shart".

Happened to me coming out of the woods spring turkey with my sone about 930am and thought I had to just fart but no soiled myself with a shart.

Man over the years I have done some rookie mistakes.  Using the climber and get all settled in and go to hoist the bow up but never hook the string on it,  dropped a brand new 300 dollar pair of binos out of the stand and of course they hit the only rock below my stand and broke in half, of course the release falling, I remember once in the begining years of deer hunting when I was 16 i had a real nice buck in my scope when I pulled the trigger and heard click never loaded it,  I wont even tell you about the time I drove to camp an 1 1/2 away and totally forgot to put the bow in the truck she who must be obeyed was more than willing to bring it down for me NOT.  Sure am glad those rookie mistakes are behind me now lol. One thing it taught me was keep an extra box of shells at camp for every gun I own,  keep a spare gun down to camp along with my old trusty backup bow, an extra release and a backup safety harness oh and los of toilet paper lol.