Are we almost ready?!

Geno C

So are we all almost ready for the season? what are some things we still have to do?

i am pretty much done on my end. I have all the trail cam photos i need to know what lurking. The only thing i have to do is de-scent my clothes the night before and just keep shooting the bow out back. Other then that im ready!!

i have all my limbs clear and lanes good to go now its time for me to stay out of the woods until Oct 1st... Oh and i have to buy another pack of Rage 2 blades. i have all my orders put in for any item i need for this season. Good to go over here!

Geno

Considering that I wasn't planning on bowhunting this year but then less than a month ago I said the heck with it and went out and bought one (just got my bowhunting certification this past Saturday) then I still need:

Buy bowhunting license.

Buy a tree stand (climber).

De-scent.

Buy some broadheads.

Last minute double-check the zero on my rifles.

Some time in the archery range.

I know. Very last minute. The fact that it rained 6 straight Sundays in July/August just freakin' ruined my whole schedule.

I thought I was before I checke on one of my stands and found the ladder in the bottom of a swaphole. Sure love trespassers. So I went fishing for my ladder and moved the stand to a spot I wanted one anyways. Then moved it to another tree and then moved it to another one after that. Wish I could make up my mind before I did all that. Now Im good to go as that was the last on the list. Just stabbing the 3d with more arrows for practice and fun waiting till the 1st

The rains not my friend right now...,,,,Never even got down to open camp....guys are on there own....shooting house is nearly done ...two stands to fix cameras up except one in to be replaced...trees to cut and scrapes to make....still have all pre season Dr and Dentist appointments...plus tomorrows tests results :unsure: