First-light

Justed got banned from another site.

Long Island deer hunting. Guy shot a 4 pt called it a mature buck. People made fun of of him and the deer. I supported him and hi s deer. Well i got kicked off ! more tk!

"We Feed 'em"

"He Breeds 'em"

Legends Lodge, "Where Legends are born"

I got banned off grey beard out doors about ten years ago for supporting a member who made a breach plug for the NEF line of muzzle loaders. Seems like old grey beard and many others with forum or moderator power feel their dictatorship needs to be displayed . 

This goes for all forums. 

• Like 3

I almost got booted off of Old Gobbler a few years back for posting up Threads of the great Turkey Hunting in Orange County,NY. A  few members there thought, I was writing about Stewart too much.Even Generalized writing. So, I got a harsh pm from Bowhunter1 who used to be here and postsonly there now about Sussex County,NJ and in the-- How To Turkey Hunt Forum. I understand it is easy to get booted off that site. I do mostly lurking in Old-Gobbler and more prefer Gobblernation. Seems like plenty of members over at Old-Gobbler are all pros that have taken 100s of Turkeys each. So, I don't like the Ego and just usually Lurk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sbuff said:

I got banned off grey beard out doors about ten years ago for supporting a member who made a breach plug for the NEF line of muzzle loaders. Seems like old grey beard and many others with forum or moderator power feel their dictatorship needs to be displayed . 

This goes for all forums. 

The 4th Hunting Site, I joined in October is a really friendly one. It is set up almost exactly like this one with 1 difference. In your Profile is--  ( Warning Points). You know exactly where you stand.

• Like 1

Yeah I guess I push the mods too much to take action against a few. They actually made fun of the way the guy looked. It was like old HS days bullying that one kid. 

• Sad 3

"We Feed 'em"

"He Breeds 'em"

Im on that page as well...those guys make me laugh. Unless a doe is shot or a big buck, theres always someone complaining. The whole thing with stands makes me laugh too. I must have missed the post though

• Like 1

I used to write more on Old-Gobbler as far as Public Land Turkey Hunting goes. I believe, I wrote something to the effect that if, I take 3 Gobblers in a Spring between 2 States, I did really well. A number of replys came back -- That's it!!  -- I take at least 12 or so each Spring. Some of the Pros on that Site take upwards of 20 Gobblers or so each Spring. I think, I pissed off some of the Pros there by saying-- If, I had the Time + Money to Spring Hunt in 7 Or 8 States starting in Florida and working my way North and Hunting on Tightly Controlled Private Lands of Very high Acreage, I would  be taking 20+ Gobblers as well.  Firestorm after that-- HA. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

I used to write more on Old-Gobbler as far as Public Land Turkey Hunting goes. I believe, I wrote something to the effect that if, I take 3 Gobblers in a Spring between 2 States, I did really well. A number of replys came back -- That's it!!  -- I take at least 12 or so each Spring. Some of the Pros on that Site take upwards of 20 Gobblers or so each Spring. I think, I pissed off some of the Pros there by saying-- If, I had the Time + Money to Spring Hunt in 7 Or 8 States starting in Florida and working my way North and Hunting on Tightly Controlled Private Lands of Very high Acreage, I would  be taking 20+ Gobblers as well.  Firestorm after that-- HA. 

The only way to truly tell if one  is a  better hunting then someone else is to hunt same  land and same amount of time .  Beside that it is  a discussion  best not brought up .I  think ,Or it just becomes  a big argument.

Edited by Hunter007

19 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

The only way to truly tell if one  is a  better hunting then someone else is to hunt same  land and same amount of time .  Beside that it is  a discussion  best not brought up .I  think ,Or it just becomes  a big argument.

Indeed.

15 hours ago, First-light said:

Long Island deer hunting. Guy shot a 4 pt called it a mature buck. People made fun of of him and the deer. I supported him and hi s deer. Well i got kicked off ! more tk!

You got kicked off LIDH Facebook page?

23 minutes ago, bruno1 said:

You got kicked off LIDH Facebook page?

Sorry shouldn't of said banned. I'm banned from commenting until Tuesday night.

"We Feed 'em"

"He Breeds 'em"

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Got a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mods Deleted all the posts.

"We Feed 'em"

"He Breeds 'em"

38 minutes ago, First-light said:

Sorry shouldn't of said banned. I'm banned from commenting until Tuesday night.

Yes that group is a circus show. I lurk just to make sure nobody bashes our services. It’s more of a cult than a group. Lot of good guys left that page because of it

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bruno1 said:

Yes that group is a circus show. I lurk just to make sure nobody bashes our services. It’s more of a cult than a group. Lot of good guys left that page because of it

It really is. You cant do anything good on that group unless you post a doe or a giant buck

9 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

It really is. You cant do anything good on that group unless you post a doe or a giant buck

And just make fun of the inexperienced hunter, it's a boys club. I posted a really nice buck on Thanksgiving. We caught it on cam at my brother in laws house in Northport. A guy called me a Retard for spot burning. This is the mentality , using the word retard, and the childish behavior of spot burning. BTW here is the buck, I never posted it here. 

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

• Like 3

"We Feed 'em"

"He Breeds 'em"

10 minutes ago, First-light said:

And just make fun of the inexperienced hunter, it's a boys club. I posted a really nice buck on Thanksgiving. We caught it on cam at my brother in laws house in Northport. A guy called me a Retard for spot burning. This is the mentality , using the word retard, and the childish behavior of spot burning. BTW here is the buck, I never posted it here. 

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

I cant lie, I use that word all the time lol. But I get what you're saying. I remember seeing that photo on the page. Just look at how they treat people when they find tree stands at "their" public ground spot

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

Sounds like a fun place to create an account for...

It’s a FB group. Look up Long Island Deer Hunter. I see they’ve been selective on who comes in

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bruno1 said:

It’s a FB group. Look up Long Island Deer Hunter. I see they’ve been selective on who comes in

Never mind ,i don't mess with FB

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, First-light said:

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

Spotburning lol. Lots of guys in there blew up western Suffolk with forming HFD, that’s probably why they got made. Those idiots started dropping let’s in mailboxes about their services and that let neighbors know guys are up there hunting aside from it’s illegal to put those letters in mailboxes.

• Like 1

It sounds
Like duckhunting chat.
If you post a photo there or ask for any advice at all you get absolutely piled on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:34 PM, Hunter007 said:

And also have the same goals and chasing the same deer.  Saying you're a better hunter than someone else is like saying you relax better than someone else.  There is no real way you can compare one hunter to another.

• Thanks 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green