Hit Gander Mnt ....

growalot

They weren't carrying half of what I wanted and told me if I wanted it to hit the web...it's free shipping....Ahhh so you don't want my business and carrying product is a hassle for actual walk in stores? Yep...???!!...Why didn't that answer surprise me...the gun and archery Dept was loaded and 2 ppl working the counters...with 6 costumers standing around waiting..

Everyone else ...were loading up their carts with...trophy rocks ....PB buckets....donkey something ...apple syrup....co-caine ...you name it.....those shelves and the camera shelves were nearly bare one guy...he and his wife looked to be in their 80's had several trophy rocks in his cart...lol

NYS might as well just OK baiting if they have no problem with stores carrying the stuff....because really with our wonderful taxes...it makes perfact sense that guys hunting out of state would go to the trouble to buy their bait here and trans port it to another state with no baiting laws

Gander Mt has higher prices than DICKs . The only upside to GM is ........ they will honor the DICKs Entertainment Book coupons ( but check first ) . I have used them at the Henrietta store .

Grow ----- How many bottles of scent blocker did you buy to cover up the goat smell ? B)

I think like most things, people overreact (not the bating stuff...but GMs product selections and pricing). My Mossberg 500 smoothbore seems to LOVE the federal truballs...normally $5-$6 a box.

Gm had them for $3.49 on sale...and then a mail-in rebate bringing them down to $1.49. I thought that was a good deal.

Now, their regular prices are usually high on most things. But, even like Dick's...you just have to scope the deals.

Glad you got a good price on ammo ...but just try to find 3 in mag 20ga ammo...Henrietta apparently thinks every one uses 12 ga....or 20ga 2 and?....

No Eddie nothing to De-scent the billy I need him good and ripe....found one of the pines next to the pasture all tore up...buck around here just love the.... actually....wht spruce here...loose one or two a year...but got 3 bottles of my De-scenting body soap and some earth wafers ;)

Glad you got a good price on ammo ...but just try to find 3 in mag 20ga ammo...Henrietta apparently thinks every one uses 12 ga....or 20ga 2 and?....

No Eddie nothing to De-scent the billy I need him good and ripe....found one of the pines next to the pasture all tore up...buck around here just love the.... actually....wht spruce here...loose one or two a year...but got 3 bottles of my De-scenting body soap and some earth wafers ;)

I don't see many people shooting the 3" 20 ga. myself. I don't think it's a Henrietta problem...it's more likely a supply/demand thing for the industry.

BPS or Cabelas in Buffalo, IDC. someone just do something. Our GM here is understocked, undermanned and totally not in sync with the local outdoors man. I went in 2 weeks ago to get a blind bag, and they thought I wanted a bag to put my ground blind in. I told them I wanted a bag that I could put lunch, shells, etc in and take to my duck blind and would be waterproof/floating. They didn't have anything, anything, that would work. Extremely disappointing. I was told further, that the manager of the store has no say in the content of his store. It's all dictated by corporate. So all he could do was say he would put a request in. Geez.

REv Ev mentioned a good point about what the stores stock . CORPORATE dictates what they carry . I was trying all over to get the 4" Quik-Spin" vanes at GM and Dick's . At 2 different Dick's stores , I was told that CORPORATE has the say in what is carried in their stores and feedback from the associates at Dicks falls on deaf ears .

I bought the Vanes on EBAY .

I ordered a bow in August on line because i had a $50 off promo code. First thing they did was lose the order and set me back 3 weeks. When I tried to straighten it out they were not going to give me the $50 off that I had orginally had unless I had the promo code. luckily it was still cached on my pc. Mind you I had an order confirmation from them. Then I tried to get a little extra off due to the hassles and they would not bite. When the bow finally arrived I had it set up at the Tonawanda store. The pro was great, very friendly, helpful, knowledgable, and patient.

I used to live near that Tonawnada store and it used to be really nice. I spent a lot of time in there and a lot of money. My return trip last weekend was disappointng. The store has gone to hell. I felt like I was at a going out of business sale. I stood around for 20 minutes before anyone asked me if I needed anything. Vests must have passed by 20 times before I went over and interupted a very important conversation about scopes between two vested employees. It was a joke. I will take my money to Dicks and save myself the milage on my truck