1 hour ago, mowin said:

To be fair.... if you have been following covid threads on the forum many of our own members disregard the virus. 

Also to be fair.  Conservatives have anti mask rally's all the time.  And disregard social distancing etc. The left criticizing the “slow response” is another argument.  But if we want to be fair, these clips are conservative talking points.  Or better yet.  Are they liberal talking points and conservatives are really liberals????????  Lol. 

So hear is a question for you.  Do you support the liberal ideas of getting on with our lives.  Or do you support the conservative ideas of getting on with our lives. I think we need to know who’s side your on. 

Edited by diplomat019

3 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

To be fair.... if you have been following covid threads on the forum many of our own members disregard the virus. 

Also to be fair.  Conservatives have anti mask rally's all the time.  And disregard social distancing etc. The left criticizing the “slow response” is another argument.  But if we want to be fair, these clips are conservative talking points.  Or better yet.  Are they liberal talking points and conservatives are really liberals????????  Lol. 

Actually, to be fair, these same libtards who were bashing Trump, and saying the virus is nothing to worry about, are the same ones telling us Trump didn't take the virus seriously.  Remember who got their panties in a bunch when trump shut down travel from China?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mowin said:

Actually, to be fair, these same libtards who were bashing Trump, and saying the virus is nothing to worry about, are the same ones telling us Trump didn't take the virus seriously.  Remember who got their panties in a bunch when trump shut down travel from China?  

This. No matter what he does the other side loses their minds. If he wanted to shut down earlier (he should have) the nazi comparisons would have been flying

• Like 3

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

16 minutes ago, mowin said:

100% agree.  The hypocrisy is ridiculous.  

But it is interesting to see how a conservative will stand there and point the finger and say “Look. They said to go out and live your life” as a way of pointing to the failure of the left.  But in the same breath we have conservatives who are holding anti mask rallies and have totally disregarded mask, social distancing, etc.  But if you remove yourself from whatever you label yourself as, you would assume that conservatives would be applauding these liberals for holding their same idea.  

If you’re going to get criticized regardless of the choice you make so then your two choices are:
1. Save lives and get criticized.
2. Not save lives and get criticized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

100% agree.  The hypocrisy is ridiculous.  

But it is interesting to see how a conservative will stand there and point the finger and say “Look. They said to go out and live your life” as a way of pointing to the failure of the left.  But in the same breath we have conservatives who are holding anti mask rallies and have totally disregarded mask, social distancing, etc.  But if you remove yourself from whatever you label yourself as, you would assume that conservatives would be applauding these liberals for holding their same idea.  

But the left readily promotes "peaceful protests" (riots)... most not wearing masks.  No social distancing.  Not to mention burning buildings, looting and killings every night. 

Don't see that crap from the conservatives.  

On 9/9/2020 at 10:21 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Yup. They bought the wrong materials the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Say someone needed approximately 7 pieces of that wrongly purchased material that measure about 24"x24" you wouldn't happen to have a connection would ya.... 

Asking for a friend. 

11 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Say someone needed approximately 7 pieces of that wrongly purchased material that measure about 24"x24" you wouldn't happen to have a connection would ya.... 

Asking for a friend. 

I wouldnt, sorry. Its probably in a dumpster behind the school

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Clarence Middle school had a student test positive, I am guessing in a few days theyll go to full remote

-Mitch Hedberg

With all this Virtual Schooling going on , there won't be any Snow Days this winter .

97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

With all this Virtual Schooling going on , there won't be any Snow Days this winter .

4e4d5d056c1714be1a9ef2c4631788eb.jpg
Snow days are the best days of the year!!!!

4e4d5d056c1714be1a9ef2c4631788eb.jpg&key=ea7f629d4e2c62fc2205586845dfceda072541953f58d35b30f7bcfba0c1c246Snow days are the best days of the year!!!!

they're the worst days of the year. There is a lack of learning going on. Down with snow days!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton

imageproxy.jpg

Awfully quiet in this thread lately.

Whoops! It can’t travel 6 feet anymore. As if we didn’t already know that.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/21/cdc-says-it-erroneously-posted-guidance-that-said-coronavirus-spreads-through-air-and-and-travel-beyond-six-feet.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Awfully quiet in this thread lately.

Maybe because people are dying. 

Edited by left field

19 minutes ago, left field said:

Maybe because people are dying. 

where? what happened to texas being overflooded with patients you were worried about? they started HS football, college football, and schools opened on time.

You're one of those guys who wears a mask outside?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

where? what happened to texas being overflooded with patients you were worried about? they started HS football, college football, and schools opened on time.

What’s confusing? 

5B11C227-5752-46E9-A7BE-464AE7CF4C5A.jpeg

This is what data source Cuomo said he uses when he had us going through the reopening phases. In percentages of positive tests among other data which I think is more relevant.

The NYT is a misleading rag.

Tests.gif

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

What’s confusing? 

5B11C227-5752-46E9-A7BE-464AE7CF4C5A.jpeg

that we flattened the curve 5 months ago, why is this still a topic? plenty of beds out there.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Tennessee. Did you read the tweet? Councilman retweets anti-masking/anti-shutdown/covid-is-a-lie nonsense. Dies of Covid. Possibly he was taking one for the team.

As I recall, I pointed out that Texas was preparing for the worst. If that didn't happen, great!

Yes, I do wear a mask outside.

101AF7D6-5CAD-4C3C-8D52-60C8943C87E5_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.1fb97dafa7d3db45cc7b5adfc6038f67.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, left field said:

Tennessee. Did you read the tweet? Councilman retweets anti-masking/anti-shutdown/covid-is-a-lie nonsense. Dies of Covid. Possibly he was taking one for the team.

As I recall, I pointed out that Texas was preparing for the worst. If that didn't happen, great!

Yes, I do wear a mask outside.

101AF7D6-5CAD-4C3C-8D52-60C8943C87E5_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.1fb97dafa7d3db45cc7b5adfc6038f67.jpeg

he must have had underlying health issues or really bad luck?