How does your garden grow

crappyice

Dont know what it is but I would remove from my plants .... kill it  and spray ... one week later ... spray ... and anweek after that spray. I have been fighting cucumber  beetles  and Japanese beetles all summer. 

Edited by Nytracker

26 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Dont know what it is but I would remove from my plants .... kill it  and spray ... one week later ... spray ... and anweek after that spray. I have been fighting cucumber  beetles  and Japanese beetles all summer. 

Tomato hornworm I just looked it up. The white pods are egg sacs from a wasp that will hatch and eat the worm from inside out. Yuk.  

• Confused 1

Staying healthy with them. Grilled or bust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cut it in half length wise. If there are a ton of seeds hollow it out and create a zucchini boat then stuff it with whatever healthy things you want then either bake or grill.

Similar to what you would do for a stuffed green pepper or a stuffed tomato

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

e83c61ed440cc9faf2c2dd396ca4df3d.jpg
First haul. Otto put me on to 7 so I dusted the tomato plants and within a week or so should have a ton of red tomatoes that are green now. Also added a little 12-12-12 to veggies last week. Plants are so squished so I’ll have to build some garden boxes before next years planting.

• Like 5

e83c61ed440cc9faf2c2dd396ca4df3d.jpg&key=6ea774f5cfa4f7caa36a2fe8b1c2b2ca9359547843f1a4119518e6679c459216
First haul. Otto put me on to 7 so I dusted the tomato plants and within a week or so should have a ton of red tomatoes that are green now. Also added a little 12-12-12 to veggies last week. Plants are so squished so I’ll have to build some garden boxes before next years planting.

Are those banana peppers?

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

53 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

All those cucumbers I'm surprised you haven't turned into one at this point

#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 cukes in a cucumer salad say 3x per week = 6 cukes. x 2 (wife) that's 12 per week. we've given 5 away so far, 1 to you! (YUGE MISTAKE)

• Like 1

2 cukes in a cucumer salad say 3x per week = 6 cukes. x 2 (wife) that's 12 per week. we've given 5 away so far, 1 to you! (YUGE MISTAKE)
Only 5 given away? Cheapskates. Also I ate it and it was delicious.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Just now, The Jerkman said:

Only 5 given away? Cheapskates. Also I ate it and it was delicious.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I don't have many to spare yet. I make everyone after you sign a contract that they eat the cucumber given to them within 24 hours. Otherwise I cannot vouch for the fresh/crispiness

I don't have many to spare yet. I make everyone after you sign a contract that they eat the cucumber given to them within 24 hours. Otherwise I cannot vouch for the fresh/crispiness
Seems fair. Though I'd say that's really more on the responsibility of the recipient as I can confirm it was rather firm and not flacid when you handed me over your cucumber. A little short, but not flacid one bit

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

Yes sir 
I used my superior powers of deduction to infer that must be what they were. I've never seen one in intact pepper form but they looked like bananas so figured must be a banana pepper. Those things are pretty damn big

#WeDemandADislikeButton

4 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I used my superior powers of deduction to infer that must be what they were. I've never seen one in intact pepper form but they looked like bananas so figured must be a banana pepper. Those things are pretty damn big

#WeDemandADislikeButton

They and their almost ripe friends will get stuffed with cream cheese , Italian sausage , shredded cheddar cheese and get bacon wrapped before the smoker soon. Jalapeños will be in homemade salsa 

• Like 4

e83c61ed440cc9faf2c2dd396ca4df3d.jpg&key=6ea774f5cfa4f7caa36a2fe8b1c2b2ca9359547843f1a4119518e6679c459216

Are those bananas hot? I like the “char in the stovetop, place in brown bag and remove charred skin” method for those.
Little EVOO, some crusty bread, maybe a nice piece of parmigiana regiano...THATS a meal in itself!

• Like 3

They and their almost ripe friends will get stuffed with cream cheese , Italian sausage , shredded cheddar cheese and get bacon wrapped before the smoker soon. Jalapeños will be in homemade salsa 
That sounds pretty delicious!

#WeDemandADislikeButton