Jerkman vs. Bill Schmidt

BizCT

Jerkman Vs. Bill Schmidt  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Jerkman change his avatar pic instead of pretending to be Bill Schmidt?

Just a Above Average Turkey Hunter here Jerkman. Nothing Special- Instead of Rolling over, I getup and get dressed for another Turkey outing.  I usually practice a good 30 minutes before, I leave to wake me up. 4 more days.
We want two Turkeys in a picture in the gi or ghee or gee

I'm Surgical

Whoa! I know i have been out of it for a bit but......
When did you become “Dr” Jerkman? What prompted the switch? I thought you were the “Teflon Don” lol
That isn’t you in your avatar pic?? I always thought it was lol. Are you really using Blackbeltbill’s pic? Too funny. 
I became doctor jerkman after I used my shotgun Monday morning to extricate a brain from my Tom. My aim was so Surgical it only made sense to become a Dr.20200525_082159.jpg20200525_082210.jpg20200525_082229.jpg

I'm Surgical

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m looking for it, but what about the pic?
Oh I've had that avatar for probably 2 years. It's my homage to Bill. When we finally get together I'm gonna update it with the two most legendary turkey hunters on the forum

I'm Surgical

• Haha 1

Jerkman-- don't get all the other Turkey Experts here riled up at me now.  I am at the end of my endurance now that instead of walking in, I will have to do the Pro Wrestling ( Caterpillar) to move forward.
Hahahaha man that's dedication!

I'm Surgical

• Like 1

Had no clue that you were using Black belt Bills pic as your avatar.  Always just thought that was your picture then when you got the turkey I was like holy crap that doesn’t look like his picture now I get it.  Not really sure what that’s about but I guess if Bill is cool with it then it’s OK if he’s not you should change it.  

So if it’s 25 yes to 100 no , he changes it ? Or first to 25 ?

Just 25 YES. Otherwise everyone changes their avatar to either Jerkman pics or his fiancé. Someone on the forum was nice enough to hack his pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro