Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

Hey Rifle Sharp Shot, are you kidding me, you say you dont spend all that much time on the internet, but yet your always on here having something to say, your nothing but a joke and i honestly dont know why everyone gets worried about ur posts cause ur nothing but a joke in which everyone should ignore,

• Like 1

Hey Rifle Sharp Shot, are you kidding me, you say you dont spend all that much time on the internet, but yet your always on here having something to say, your nothing but a joke and i honestly dont know why everyone gets worried about ur posts cause ur nothing but a joke in which everyone should ignore,

If everyone should ignore something they should start with you since your still running about your flaps lmao..Worry about yourself there slapnuts!!Now stop lying you couldnt help but to throw your 2 cents in this mess haha now do what you say your going to do and ignore me..Or just say your going to ignore me like the rest of em and you dont..You guys have to meet up outside this website you all get along sooo well!!!!A bunch of old half dead BUMS lmao come work with me for a day all you hot shots would be on the side lines like a cheerleader!!

Tuff guy with no respect sit down shut up and listen to these older guy's/gal's they know and have more knowledge than you will ever have.Do not ever under estimate them,and you should have been taking behind the barn for a old fashion ass whooping.

Tuff guy with no respect sit down shut up and listen to these older guy's/gal's they know and have more knowledge than you will ever have.Do not ever under estimate them,and you should have been taking behind the barn for a old fashion ass whooping.

Just because your older means nothing..We dont have black and white tvs no more pal this is 2012 if you wanna give a try put some gloves on and bring it..Pm me i have details i even took the time to run it by my trainer he laughed and said bring em in.As long as you sign pappers to get in the ring like the rest of us did come on in..Less talk and more boxing you have a big mouth online ill be waiting to hear from one of you.

~RSS~

If any of you feel froggy come to the boxing gym i train at and lets trow the gloves around other than that stop your big bot talk online i have a few trainers that could train you week old guys a thing or 2...CAn you even do a pushup there toughguy??lmao!!!U can do internet reps

Did anyone hear a toilet flush????

Just because your older means nothing..We dont have black and white tvs no more pal this is 2012 if you wanna give a try put some gloves on and bring it..Pm me i have details i even took the time to run it by my trainer he laughed and said bring em in.As long as you sign pappers to get in the ring like the rest of us did come on in..Less talk and more boxing you have a big mouth online ill be waiting to hear from one of you.

~RSS~

My age and your age has nothing to do with respecting other's.That is all I was pointing out much like other's' have tryed to tell you.

If you've seen the movie Jennifers Body, there's a scene where you can see how hairy her shoulders and back are.

Eww! I cant believe you drop a bomb on me like that and ruin my image of her! WTH!!? Lol!

If any of you feel froggy come to the boxing gym i train at and lets trow the gloves around other than that stop your big bot talk online i have a few trainers that could train you week old guys a thing or 2...CAn you even do a pushup there toughguy??lmao!!!U can do internet reps

What county are you? For the record... And age?