Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

RSS..Thats pretty cool thats my new logo to life hahhaha!!~~That was the best info i got from this site~~

Just for your info we will all be eating some venison this year.You are not the only one.And I told you before you are rude.There is no reason for the way you think you can talk/type any thing you want.You might hunt and fish think you are an outdoors kinda person but know so litte.

Just for your info we will all be eating some venison this year.You are not the only one.And I told you before you are rude.There is no reason for the way you think you can talk/type any thing you want.You might hunt and fish think you are an outdoors kinda person but know so litte.

Umm..Ok,,

This thread is pretty darn funny. I really love the part where Rifle says for the 3rd or 4th time he is done with this place and then post again and again and again and again. Some of you guys are too funny. Love the picture WNY that right there is funny stuff. I do have to say I find no humor in the singing thing though. But hey if it makes others laugh in a world that is full of anger heck have at it but how about a new song next time. :P

You wouldnt say that to my fase Im a logger with a bigger internets deal ten you idiots!!!!!!LMAO ROFLS??!!!... :girlcrazy:

I just dont want you to feel alone in the mental ward.

You would blow your old back out trying to keep up with me haha what do you do for work how shot??Write on the internet hahahahahahaha loser!!

• 1 month later...

Went to a buddies camp Sat night with my brother and had a blast. Big camp feast, some beers and a couple Manhattans that night. Sunday morning they set me up in a stand and told me to shoot whatever buck i wanted. Thats exactly what i did. When he booggied down the ridge at 8:15, i whooted at him to stop and when he did at 110 yrds, i let the 30-06 rip. For me to shoot a buck at camp with good friends and family was a real memory maker for me. After the season i've had i could not be happier. Fully expecting to take some smack after running my mouth all yr and thats fine. I deserve a bit of razing and i have a sence of humor. The smile will still be on my face. LOL This week, if i can get back out, i'll be back in my best buck areas letting small ones go and hoping for a brute but if there is no more days in the field, this buck will supply me with enough enjoyment to get me to next year.

Dang, still looks like a mature deer by the size of the body. Looks like all the protein went to putting on weight instead of making horns. Hom much he weigh? Good deer nothing to spit at.

Well, I will try to post this wherever I can. I joined this forum to share stories and celebrate harvests with fellow hunters. Sadly to my dismay I was severely misinterpreted by the ideology of this website. Everywhere a hunter has attempted to post his/her success, there has been the usual suspects who attempt to assassinate their character based upon their success. I am not a professional hunter and I do not hunt for bone only. I hunt deer to feed my family period! A doe or 14 point buck will both feed my family. Unfortunately, many of the post here lead to a cock fight of mine is bigger than yours, which is completely stupid. I shot a big buck this year and I will be going to many conventions and dinners because of the animal I shot. I know it will be a cock fest and I will probably not go because of that reason. I have come to learn that many of you hunters in New York State are some uppity self-bias bone chasers. GOD forbid someone harvest a deer larger that is larger than you may ever see. If they have, it does not mean the deer was illegally taken.

The amount of time you spend on this web-site leads me to believe you spend more time on this site then in the woods. Do not blame others for your shortcoming. Get your ass out into the woods and HUNT! Quit expecting the deer to owe your punk-ass something. They don’t, and every other hunter does not either. If you do not like it then change your game!!!!

was it tagged? were you wearing orange? Were you using a legal gun? Were you spot lighting? were you hunting in a place you wernt suppose to hunt? :spiteful: Does kinda sound like your bragging about your deer but congrats, but the language isnt needed....

Everone can't know everything,,So we all have something to learn.And like i said this is a "hunting forum"..I know plaenty about hunting i filled my tags this year..Did you?

I hunt and don't fill. Filling your tags means nothing. I thought you were an ass from some of your first posts, and still think the same.

• Like 1