Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

He is about 14 and mad because mom has to walk the streets at night to get him dial up when he deserves high speed. Just a punk kid taking a shot at being cool is all. Unfortunately he is way way left of the bullseye. What is the world coming to? This

He is about 14 and mad because mom has to walk the streets at night to get him dial up when he deserves high speed. Just a punk kid taking a shot at being cool is all. Unfortunately he is way way left of the bullseye. What is the world coming to? This

That's about what I figure ..... 14 years old ..... tops. Probably be belatedly institutionalized in a few years.

and an unpopular type kid. The kind you would expect to bring a gun to school and brag about it and claim he was bullied. It is truly a sad case. If he wasnt such a jerk, I would feel sorry for him.

It used to be when a kid was sent to his room with a "time out" there was no radio , tv , cell phone , computer , etc ... This clown gets on the computer when Mommy sends him to his room .

Maybe a few sessions with a shrink would be beneficial for his small mind !

and an unpopular type kid. The kind you would expect to bring a gun to school and brag about it and claim he was bullied. It is truly a sad case. If he wasnt such a jerk, I would feel sorry for him.

Why can't we just vote him off the Island?

Hold it hold it, forget that RippleSnotShot....let's get back on topic...we cut HAIR now about that back hair.....was it curly or fine? You think it'll stand up when she gits' er cylinders goin'?

thats horrible, im telling her fine behind you said that lol

I think all you need to grow a set you talk so much smack buy not one of you took the offer to throw the gloves around.Your internet hot shot lmao..You all sai about 20 post ago you were done here you didnt have time this and that but your all still going on jut like i said you would lol get a life ill be back in a few more days to laugh at you clowns some more..Untill then grow a set and come box i have a few buddys and the gym if you want to come as a group since you all love each other so much!!punks

~RSS~

Yea thats real classy of you talking about my mother what does she have to do with this..Ill tell you what you inbread id watch your mouth if you want to take this else were inbox me..Youll be picking your teath off the ground hot shot take is as you want pm me if if you wanna go there..

Mommy -----they are talking about me again ........Mommy

Guy you are one dumb ass. If that’s all you can come up with, if someone disagrees with you or says something you don't like is to call them out. At 26 you should be able to come up with something better. You give rednecks a bad name.

Edited by Larry

Yea thats real classy of you talking about my mother what does she have to do with this..Ill tell you what you inbread id watch your mouth if you want to take this else were inbox me..Youll be picking your teath off the ground hot shot take is as you want pm me if if you wanna go there..

Mommy -----they are talking about me again ........Mommy

I think you better get up this morning and go to school. It is inbred not inbread and teeth not teath. where not were and yeah not yea. Go learn something besides how to be a jerk. Your family must be proud. Oh and btw if you want me so bad come to my house. I guarantee you will not get in the door, Waybe inside but there is where you will lie. It seems I struck a cord. That tells me what I said was the truth. Now do not pm me anymore you have nothing to prove to me. You have proven just what you are. Now dry up and blow away.

I think all you need to grow a set you talk so much smack buy not one of you took the offer to throw the gloves around. Untill then grow a set and come box i have a few buddys and the gym if you want to come as a group since you all love each other so much!!punks

~RSS~

Wouldn't matter how it turned out if someone did take you up on your offer.

You would still be what you are regardless of which party took the beating.

Your point?

You can count me in. What gym do you train at? What weight are you? If I box with you, you have to grapple with me for an equal amount of time. We do 7 minute rounds in BJJ. Gi or no gi, your choice. It might not happen until spring time as I have alot going on personally, but I'm definitely interested.

You can count me in. What gym do you train at? What weight are you? If I box with you, you have to grapple with me for an equal amount of time. We do 7 minute rounds in BJJ. Gi or no gi, your choice. It might not happen until spring time as I have alot going on personally, but I'm definitely interested.

7 min?! i knew you were crazy lol

man i thought 5 was bad... lol

RSS thinks boxing is bad but wait till it hits the mats, its a whole new ball game when a triangle choke comes on or maybe an oma plotta lol

Edited by Geno C

Your nothing but a punk i sent you a message and all you did was run back and tell jon lol your the little babby running and crying to people for help man up..All you people talk soo much smack on this website quote me talk all this non sense..Come see me in real life and say that i train at gym with a few guys and they to would like for you to come down stop the school yard talk and come play big boy style.Throw the gloves around GROW A SET and stop hiding behind the computer..

~RSS~