Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

When I did fight competitively .. they never lasted 15 minutes...lol :training:

Me neither, Joe...I always got the snot kicked out of me in the first 30 seconds or so..

That's when I decided to be a LOVER, not a Warrior... :wub: ...

Actually I am not a violent person, but I wouldn't have had to hurt him to teach him a lesson... I would have just held the top of his head while he was throwing haymakers... LOL

LMAO!

this could have been a paper view event.. alright maybe not paper view but Fox5 for sure... lol

Yeah this guy is a tool, proves he has nothing better to do with his lame life.

LOL god i love this site...

im glad i came in in the right time to see his post and put 2 and 2 together lol! funny thing is he prob made that account when he created the last one just incase he got banned like he did

Hes creating new accounts from different IP addresses, which means he probably lives in an apartment complex or trailer park and is tapping into other people's unsecured wireless networks to get back on and create a different account. I suggested that John get ahold of his ISP (Verizon in Syracuse) and notify them about what has been going on. More than likely it violates their TOS and they will end or suspend his service. Im sure Mommy and Daddy will be real happy about what Junior has been doing on the internet.

• Like 1