Scent Thief

Has anyone had any experience using Scent Thief as a cover scent ?  Almost all reviews are positive . Only one was negative . 

"Scent Thief = is the ONLY PRODUCT that uses patented "No Smell" technology, which shuts down an animal's ability to smell. It relaxes the animal's olfactory epithelium so it can no longer detects odors of any kind, including human odor."

I’ve pretty much stopped using any sprays, special soaps, and detergents . 
I have found I saw more deer when I use girly soap and shampoo. Idk why but I always seem to see deer when I do

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I have found I saw more deer when I use girly soap and shampoo. Idk why but I always seem to see deer when I do

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Irish Spring and Tide !  PB&J with black coffee on ride down in my camo , base layer is yesterday’s jeans and T shirt . I should patent my system .

• Like 1

Irish Spring and Tide !  PB&J with black coffee on ride down in my camo , base layer is yesterday’s jeans and T shirt . I should patent my system .
It's weird it's like a deer attractant

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I shower unscented, wash clothes Unscented, don’t drink coffee, and spray down before walking in. I’ve had deer eating the bushes I sit against. I don’t care to try it any other way. It gives me confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

My average bow kill is 10-12 yards, in clothes that I wash maybe 2x a season , that the cat sleeps on and occasionally pukes on ,for a great 3D effect .

My special ozone producing cat, ill rent her out ,pm me .

B937A7B6-DAC3-42FE-AC23-02A26D5F82D7.jpeg

Edited by Nomad

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Everyone knows that guy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guy worked the opposite shift from me, for years I never even knew he hunted . Classic Italian dude, whom I loved btw, V neck sweater ,gold chain ,wearing ,chain smoker, covered in cologne. Who killed 23 bucks in a row on opening day from the same spot.

I once smelled my friend's cologne almost 300 yards away. He wasn't a guy who put it on heavy, and he hadn't used any on the trip, it was just residual of some piece of clothing. The night before his hooded sweatshirt was hanging on a chair near where I was sleeping and I could kind of smell it.

The next day hunting I got the slightest hint of it so faint I wasn't even sure it was real, and not some sort of sensory memory thing. That night I learned he had been hunting the woods up the hill from where I was. It wasn't just my brain playing tricks on me. So if I could smell that faint residual scent, imagine how far the critters could smell him.

Now how they would or wouldn't react to that smell is anyone's guess.

On 9/20/2020 at 8:59 PM, squirrelwhisperer said:

I know a guy that smoke cigarettes in his treestand, while hunting, that has some nice wall hangers. 

That's me!  Minus the wall hangers.

but no, don't smoke in the stand (anymore).  I change jacket/hat/gloves before I smoke during hunting season.  And never smoke inside a vehicle or enclosed area.

• Haha 1