Arrow "Wraps"?

Lawdwaz

Try the BLT wrap, or Chicken Caesar salad wraps .Arrow wraps would be to hard on my teeth and Hell coming out .
I like the chicken caesar and BLT sans the T. Gotta sub that out for the other T... Turkey

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Sir-diealot said:

Not sure what part of NY you are in but if you have not gotten any yet I could mail you some. I think I have white, red, 11 orange and maybe a few other colors left, here are a few I did several years ago. They are just the 3M kind, they are not reflective.

Arrow Wraps.jpg

A few white ones would be great, I'll PM my address to you. Thanks

A few white ones would be great, I'll PM my address to you. Thanks
You're welcome, do you have vanes to add to them? These are not the kind that have the vanes attached, you have to glue them on. As to your PM I don't want anything for them, I am a firm believer in helping the beginners get started, the same way as someone did with me.

Sent from my S30U+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir-diealot said:

You're welcome, do you have vanes to add to them? These are not the kind that have the vanes attached, you have to glue them on. As to your PM I don't want anything for them, I am a firm believer in helping the beginners get started, the same way as someone did with me.

Sent from my S30U+ using Tapatalk

Yes I have Blazers.  Thanks

[mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] share a pic of your blood red Donny Trump wraps
I took those off before I ever even fletched my arrows. Got tired of them curling and not sticking the fletchings it was more of a pain in the ass than it was worth. Now I'm wrapless

#WeDemandADislikeButton

13 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I took those off before I ever even fletched my arrows. Got tired of them curling and not sticking the fletchings it was more of a pain in the ass than it was worth. Now I'm wrapless

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Yeah, known to unravel in even minor headwind. So brave of you to reject and not fear a Twitter hate storm. More spine than our elected officials  

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Sounds like you skipped some steps or used inferior products. 

Sounds like you skipped some steps or used inferior products. 
It's possible. I did not use a primer so that may have been an issue. My blazers directly on the shaft have been perfect however

#WeDemandADislikeButton

36 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

It's possible. I did not use a primer so that may have been an issue. My blazers directly on the shaft have been perfect however

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Primer pen helps a ton

Sorry I did not get them out when intended but I just got them sent just a few minutes ago. I sent white like you asked and there are a dozen of them. When you go to put them on use the edge of a old or new mousepad to help line them with the arrow and roll them on that way. If I can do it with my lousy hands I assure you that you can as well. Post a pic and tag when when you get some on, I would like to see if you personalize them any more.

2 hours ago, Sir-diealot said:

Sorry I did not get them out when intended but I just got them sent just a few minutes ago. I sent white like you asked and there are a dozen of them. When you go to put them on use the edge of a old or new mousepad to help line them with the arrow and roll them on that way. If I can do it with my lousy hands I assure you that you can as well. Post a pic and tag when when you get some on, I would like to see if you personalize them any more.

Thanks.....I'll let you know when they get here then keep you up to date with the crafting.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Thanks.....I'll let you know when they get here then keep you up to date with the crafting.

Just a tip, I found when I was trying to line the wraps up on my mouse pad a x-acto knife  or any blade tip helps tremendously in moving / lining the warps up straight with out it sticking to a finger. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1