Dustin Diamond, known best as 'Screech Powers' from ‘Saved By The Bell’, dies at the age of 44

phantom

I watched that show alot when I was younger. Some time ago, I saw him do his stand-up routine and he went into his history around people's perception of him. Whether it was part of the stand-up or truth but he was super bitter about it and just reinforced that perception. I think he may have calmed down after the stabby stabby event, but in either case, life swings fast. 

i might be the only person in the world that has never watched this show.  I also have never made it thru the movie Avatar and am prob the only one.  

I saw a lot of Saved by the Bell

But I’m with you on Avatar. Haven’t seen any of it besides the trailers when it first came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 2/2/2021 at 10:54 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

i might be the only person in the world that has never watched this show.  I also have never made it thru the movie Avatar and am prob the only one.  

Sorry you’ll have to share that title ! 
The movie / movies about Nemo came up awhile back I didn’t know he was a fish ......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Never seen Avatar either, zero interest in fantasy movies. Or super hero movies. These are dark times

i used to like the walking dead shows- havent even watched last years episodes.  Who the hell wants to sit down and watch an apocalypse show when the news carries it all day long in real life.... no thanks. 

I am thinking of binge watching my little pony for a pick me up.  Those have to always be good endings.  

Tv today sucks . It might  be the times wearing  on us but the misses  and I have taken to watching the Waltons..old westerns  older sitcoms from back in the 60s ,70s and 80s .

Wow I couldn't disagree more, there are some amazing shows out there mostly on the streaming services

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro