• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because you’re a communist. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was just on TV , i had to leave the room . Just an absolute piece of garbage .

Ok,here we go.  I think a president should set a good example for everybody,at the least be civil and decent,you know lead by example.  Obama checked those for me,Trump failed all three.

Posted Images

He doesnt have to prove anything. After serving his time his debt to society is paid off,that is the idea behind the jailtime,is it not? 
He should not be discriminated against because of his bad choices years ago. 

Wrong. So if you own a business and he did time for embezzlement and applied for an accounting of CFO job. You hiring him? NFW and if you say yes you’re a liar
3 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Wrong. So if you own a business and he did time for embezzlement and applied for an accounting of CFO job. You hiring him? NFW and if you say yes you’re a liar

Well he shouldn't try to get a job in that field. Hr can try,but that is just unlikely. I think northcountryman was referring to a job anywhere,walmart etc...

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Well he shouldn't try to get a job in that field. Hr can try,but that is just unlikely. I think northcountryman was referring to a job anywhere,walmart etc...

Yeah , I was .  I agree its a tough situation and if I were an employer, would I have  a little bit of unease perhaps hiring convicted felons?  Probably, but it would depend upon the severity of the offense and  , more than anything, the character of the individual applying.  Im  a big redemption guy --maybe its naive, idk, but id like to think that our society provides a second chance for all.  The most difficult for me, however, would be situations involving convicted murderers, child predators and rapists.  Individuals like that I have a hard time feeling sympathy for and I honestly wouldnt know what to do with them . 

Yeah , I was .  I agree its a tough situation and if I were an employer, would I have  a little bit of unease perhaps hiring convicted felons?  Probably, but it would depend upon the severity of the offense and  , more than anything, the character of the individual applying.  Im  a big redemption guy --maybe its naive, idk, but id like to think that our society provides a second chance for all.  The most difficult for me, however, would be situations involving convicted murderers, child predators and rapists.  Individuals like that I have a hard time feeling sympathy for and I honestly wouldnt know what to do with them . 

In all honesty. His first run in with the law was a felony that landed him 7 years?
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

I have to agree with your list again. Murderers i think i could get over,but child molesters and rapists are out of luck with me. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

In all honesty. His first run in with the law was a felony that landed him 7 years?

You know , to be honest , I really don’t know but probably not . I don’t really know a lot about the criminal justice system , admittedly . He actually does have a job now , workin for a floor cleaning company at night ; nuthin hell , but hey , it’s a start !!