My Kinda Women . . .

Deerthug

i am a woman . but i would rather be out in the woods or kicking back at a pond fishing . i hate shopping for anything . but i am also married already . ( to a non hunter ) lol but he understands when it is hunting season he knows there will be no cooking or cleaning and he has to do it :):thankyou: a big thank you him .

• Like 2

My girlfriend hikes along with me sometimes when I hunt small game. Naturally, I don't really catch much during those trips. She goes camping with me during the off-season. She'll also play with the 22 at the range ever so often. But she has no interest in hunting.

I took my wife out bird hunting once with our old dog Rudy. She had a ball watching the dog work and I got two nice ring necks. When we got home she found a little blood (from one of the birds) on the side of her jacket and FREAKED OUT!!! She would never go again.Big girl..

Took my wife on a dove hunt in PA 10 years ago, coincidentally it was our 10 year anniversary. All was going well, I had about a half a limit of birds in the bucket and the dog was working well on the fetching duties. Then the BEAR showed up on the scene! He was packing the mail about 100 yards away and heading towards us. I looked at the 20ga Benelli, stoked with light #8 shot non-bear loads and thought, this is going to put the kibosh to this little getaway hunt........................

The PA grizzly veared off course and was last seen busting through the brush and is now probably hanging out in Pygmy Country!

That pretty much finished off my wife's companionship for me when hunting. Oh well......!

True story.

Edited by Lawdwaz

I'm with SteveNY.. my kinda woman goes to the spa instead of hunting or golfing with me... the kitchen is another good place for her to spend time as well.. then in the laundry room... then the bedroom... thats a perfect woman. I know, I know that sounds sexist.. but I never once made my wife fix the furnace when it was broken, lay in 6" of freezing cold water to change the sump pump... repair the roof... paint the house.. shovel the driveway... or change the oil in her car... everyone has their job to do... mine is hunting, fishing and golfing... along with the others I just mentioned..lol

• Like 1

what does being outside and maybe hunting and spending time with your woman have to do with fixing stuff around the house? I cook, do the wash, clean the chicken coop. I can also do some repairs and maintenance on a car. I can also spend money at the spa and getting my hair done. But i love the fact on weekends that i don't have to wash my hair and i can keep my hat on.