Lets see some more trail camera photos - 2012 version!

burmjohn

Just put cams out a couple weeks ago, mostly to try and get photo of neighbor's large dog that has been on my property.

Anyways, photos are from my new Bushnell Trophy Cam.

FYI - photo's degraded quality is from uploading, not the cam

Believe this was a funky, basket 5pt I saw a few times last year.

Yeah, double orange tape is 30 yd marker for stand in background.

post-318-0-04759600-1339602349_thumb.jpg

post-318-0-03242000-1339602373_thumb.jpg

Edited by nyslowhand
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nice buck Slowhand. Had high hopes for my latest card pull this week. Set up on a trail paralleling a creek that i see bucks use quite often. When i set the cam up, i bumped a fawn out of the tall grass so i figured the spot would be good. Anyway 56 pics. 1 rabbit, 4 of momma and about 30 of the little guy and thats it. Cute but not really what i hoped to see..

post-1355-0-49206800-1340996614_thumb.jp

post-1355-0-44898900-1340996654_thumb.jp

post-1355-0-40016100-1340996681_thumb.jp

Slowhand. Someone in another thread was talking about adjusting the quality of the trail cam pics so i tried to adjust yours. Hope you don't mind, but i wanted to get a better look at that buck.

post-1355-0-42354400-1341070293_thumb.jp

Edited by dave6x6

Great pic twelvegaj. That buck seems like he's trotting right along and yet that Tasco picture looks pretty good. Just a slight bit of blur there but not as bad as alot of cams. That pic is from 3 weeks ago, pretty good growth and nice body.

Great pic twelvegaj. That buck seems like he's trotting right along and yet that Tasco picture looks pretty good. Just a slight bit of blur there but not as bad as alot of cams. That pic is from 3 weeks ago, pretty good growth and nice body.

Thanks Dave6x6 I am happy with what I got as I cannot afford those high end cams. Just as long as they show me what I have on my 10 acres.

This was over what was suppose to be a good plot...lost just about every thing...there are still some beans and the hemp that was eaten down to 1 in stems..are actually re-spouting and branching...still not much .....weeds appeared as soon as the rains hit...Wow how fast they grew over night...any how only 2 poults made it with this hen and the fawn looks pretty healthy...as usual ...not a single buck on cams...