Some Advice For A Saturday Morning.......

Lawdwaz

Saw this on another site earlier today.  I've always thought one would be pretty stupid to put some of those crazy bumper stickers on their car.   As always, your mileage may vary..........

"Bumper stickers say things about you that are better left unsaid"
  • Like 2

Saw a guy yesterday driving a plow that was painted purple with some symbols on it and it also said something like "it's the law" then also he had a huge flag in the back of the truck with the same thing. I wondered what it was about but def making a statement of some sort. Just guessing most people like me have no idea what. Lol

I have never put a bumper sticker on any of my vehicles. All I care is the person behind me doesn't run into me I don't need to give them something to read.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, Splitear said:

My car is covered in decals. If someone is following a little close, I flip the rear wiper to let them know that I see them :)

6B4871BC-8A14-4DAE-A49A-10D5E941C690.jpeg

91B3A23F-45C3-42C4-B88D-9292B1C0CFA7.jpeg

7982CC5A-32BA-4CC5-BB11-748BE9BE9764.jpeg

From where I'm sitting, those are harmless and shouldn't get your car keyed or ran off the road.  LOL

• Like 2

I have a deer and a bass sticker on the back window of my truck. Along with a small Bass Pro sticker. 

Guess that says I like hunting and fishing, and where I shop sometimes?

In these times, I wouldn't put a political sticker on my old truck. Surely someone would key some rust off the old girl.....lol

• Like 2

Just now, Jeremy K said:

I saw a sticker indicating that the driver of the vehicle also used a Harley as transportation. I wasn't quite sure what to do with that information. 

Well you know it wasn't on a Subaru. Subaru drivers drive bmw or triump motorcycles..;) am I right splitear? Btw I had a mid 80s toyota station wagon stickered up once..lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ncountry said:

Well you know it wasn't on a Subaru. Subaru drivers drive bmw or triump motorcycles..;) am I right splitear? Btw I had a mid 80s toyota station wagon stickered up once..lol

Don’t insult me with that BMW crap, we ride in style and sophistication…on Vespa Motorscooters. 

Honestly though, a Subaru owner would never own a Harley, they value having reliable modes of transportation. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

First thing when I went to,pick up our Outback from the dealer , I asked that the dealer license plate frame and dealer sticker be removed . A few days later I de- badged most of the rear , that is I took off all the lettering , Subaru, AWD all that crap . I did leave Outback , but that may go .

There were 7 freaking things back there ! I like a clean look .

On the rear windows of my cars are my union sticker and an American Flag , both are not visible to the driver from the inside .

Outback does have side flags , black, understated .

117AA2DF-0138-4DFC-924D-8BB5CF0C6868.png

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Don’t insult me with that BMW crap, we ride in style and sophistication…on Vespa Motorscooters. 

Honestly though, a Subaru owner would never own a Harley, they value having reliable modes of transportation. 

That's great !. I forgot about the vespa.. :) I had a lime green Puch, once.

• Like 1