Anybody Sick?

Lawdwaz

I'm not but it sure is running through my work place.  We have two ladies and seven guys, including me working there. 

One of the ladies has been sick and five of the guys have had it now over the past couple weeks.  Bad cough, headache, the runs and vomiting are the issues.  Three of the guys have had it twice!

We have a plumber that does work for us occasionally and he was supposed to do some work for me this afternoon........yup, you guessed it.   He called this morning and said he was sick as a dog.

Hopefully none of my family gets it as it sounds brutal.

How about you guys/gals?

I had a bad cold around New Years but didn't lose my streak. Still have yet to call out sick in my full time professional career (8+ years). I use my sick days as vacation days and put in for them in advance to play golf, hunt, fish, etc.

My wife, on the other hand, has a bad immune system or something as she is always getting colds, etc. I'm probably bringing home the germs from the train/NYC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I "boomeranged" a cold a little over a month ago. I was sick, several of my staff were sick, then it came back to me and I got sick again. Nothing bad though. Only 2 of the 6 people in my office that I know of actual called out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the stomach flu early last week..that lasted a few days then went back to work for a day and came down with the most severe upper respiratory infecrion, ear infection, and ulcerated throat I have ever had, feeling great now but doc put me on antibiotics for 14 days....I blame it on my two year old bringing everything home from daycare

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk