Not if but when - You will get Covid

suburbanfarmer

Wife is now sick, unfortunately. Headache is roaring for her and congestion setting in.
I feel somewhat better, but certainly still sick enough to not even think about being in public. Congestion/cough/throat still there. I'm progressing a small amount each day. My guess is by end of weekend. Still no taste or smell.
Sounds almost like you got the original strain. Hope all are better soon.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

and relocation expenses for all the doctors and nurses who had to move to Florida?

and what about a national apology from Biden, Fauci, @left field, @Versatile_Hunter and @Chef? and then all 5 of them stepdown and we all agree to take hard and serious investigation at misconduct. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BizCT said:

and relocation expenses for all the doctors and nurses who had to move to Florida?

and what about a national apology from Biden, Fauci, @left field, @Versatile_Hunter and @Chef? and then all 5 of them stepdown and we all agree to take hard and serious investigation at misconduct. 

It's almost like those of us who were getting our information from health care professionals not trying to secure future government funding were more correct then CNN and msnbc.

3 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It's almost like those of us who were getting our information from health care professionals not trying to secure future government funding were more correct then CNN and msnbc.

It's easier to not question anything or think for yourself.

We were told to "trust the science", but my favorite quote is "math don't lie". 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mowin said:

Proof?  

Hundred of years of vaccines.  This is not a unique vaccine.  This is basic medicine.  I had to have vaccines to go to kindergarten.  I had them when I joined the military.  I had more when I served overseas.  It seems silly to me to draw the line at THIS vaccine when most of us have already had half a dozen and never raised a fuss.  You do you, but this is nothing more than a flu shot.  Nothing to lose your minds over.  I won't begin to change a single person's mind, especially on this site.  I just checked in to report that I still haven't had it.  I'm out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

Hundred of years of vaccines.  This is not a unique vaccine.  This is basic medicine.  I had to have vaccines to go to kindergarten.  I had them when I joined the military.  I had more when I served overseas.  It seems silly to me to draw the line at THIS vaccine when most of us have already had half a dozen and never raised a fuss.  You do you, but this is nothing more than a flu shot.  Nothing to lose your minds over.  I won't begin to change a single person's mind, especially on this site.  I just checked in to report that I still haven't had it.  I'm out.

I'm sorry, but this china virus hasn't been around for 100 yrs. There is absolutely zero proof the vaccine saved any lives, and zero proof it didn't. 

Glad you have alluded COVID. I'm not vaxed, and also never had it.  

Edited by mowin

25 minutes ago, BizCT said:

It's easier to not question anything or think for yourself.

We were told to "trust the science", but my favorite quote is "math don't lie". 

That's why they're still using pre vaccine deaths in the equations when they say the unvaxxed die more.

11 minutes ago, mowin said:

I'm sorry, but this china virus hasn't been around for 100 yrs. There is absolutely zero proof the vaccine saved any lives, and zero proof it didn't. 

Glad you have alluded COVID. I'm not vaxed, and also never had it.  

I had it in March, the guy i got it from at work was on deaths doorstep for a week with his wife ,both are vaxxed and boosted . I got 5 days paid to stay home ,I took bike rides and played with the kids outside.

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

I had it in March, the guy i got it from at work was on deaths doorstep for a week with his wife ,both are vaxxed and boosted . I got 5 days paid to stay home ,I took bike rides and played with the kids outside.

Zero long term research and testing.  Yet perfectly safe and proven?  

1 hour ago, BizCT said:

More than happy to apolo... wait, what am I apologising for?

As to stepping down, not until there are term limits, buddy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stubborn1VT said:

Mrna vaccines around for Hundreds of years? Please elaborate what mRNA vaccine have been around at all previous to this one. Or did you get the “one and done “ but not really j&j vaccine. You do you is correct and if you are happy, I am happy for you. But this is not the same as the flu shot or the vaccines you needed for kindergarten and should not be advertised as such.

1 hour ago, mowin said:

Zero long term research and testing.  Yet perfectly safe and proven?  

That’s the crazy thing to me the technology goes back to the 60’s and it’s experimenting seems to really have picked up in 90’s. So after that many years this is the one that Fauci, the CDC and Who said was 95% effective and wanted 70% vaccination rates from. But if the technology is good in 20-30 years when I probably really need it sign me up. The shutdowns, tax $ spent, the way government treated private businesses and citizens and mandates is what is wrong. If people what to protect themselves from Covid in anyway way good for them. Be it a vaccine, mask or being a hobbit on their own $’s. But the rest was bs in my opinion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stubborn1VT said:

This vaccine that some states medical pros are saying do NOT give to men due to it causing heart problems and death ???

That vaccine ?