albino squirrel

Red

Sitting in my stand this morning. About 40 yards in some thick brush I can see some white flickering. So I think its a deer feeding along I take my ha off start to get prepaired incase its a der and offers me a shot. Nope. Not a deer this albio squirrel comes out and plays 30-40 yards in front of my stand for almost 20 minutes I was never able to get a pic with my phone wich sucked but what a cool experience. I wish it was bow season he would've. Been meeting my judo point lol

I live an hr away from here and I only brought my muzzle loader wit me I left my stand up. So in a week or 2 ill go back out to take it down and bring the .22 and hope to see t again it was very cool to watch. It was on state land I'm very shocked that he wasn't shot during bow or gun season

There was one posted on FB recently,looked pretty cool.

Dang! look at the pink eyes and the pink nose. That really is a true albino and not simply a white-phase genetic reversion. That is pretty neat. I have seen white deer and a white woodchuck, but never a white squirrel.

i would take that bet.

Shouldn't be so quick to assume on peoples capabilities.Just cause you don't have confidence in your archery skill doesn't mean others aren't capable of it.

We're NOT talking about my archery skills, I know they suck. We're talking about my $1000 on YOUR archery skills taking a live squirrel at 40 yards.

• Like 2

Well, i searched and searched but cant find the pic i got 2 yrs ago. It was a white and black squirrel. When it first came hopping in i thought it was a skunk. He was equally white as he was black. As i recall i think all his legs were white and most of his tail... awesome looking animal.