firemen killed?

Red

My wife was just online and said she seen a story of firemen in rochester were fighting a fire this morning when some one started to shoot them kiling 2 firemen and injuring 2 others has anyone heard this story? I can't find it on tv or anything

Smoke was going over my house. Couldn't id the shooter so couldn't declare area safe to enter to fight the fire. So far 3 home have burned to the ground.

Very sad event on Christmas Eve. Worse yet this seems to happen a lot in our town, not the shooting but burning ones house down to harm others.

My wife and I were just on our way into Webster to visit my daughter, when she called frightened about the shooter on the loose. Living only a couple miles away, listening to the sirens, she was terrified. And to be honest, so were we, on our now race to get to her house.

My heart and prayers to the families of all those touched by the selfish, thoughtless actions of yet one more mad man. How very sad!

ok I grew up one mile from there,still live in Webster and work for the Rochester FD.

2 killed were both Webster volleys. One was also a LT in the Webster PD, the other worked for Rochester 911 center.

Of the 2 wounded one is also a FF for the City of Rochester.

I'm at work now.Thats about it.

My wife and I were just on our way into Webster to visit my daughter, when she called frightened about the shooter on the loose. Living only a couple miles away, listening to the sirens, she was terrified. And to be honest, so were we, on our now race to get to her house.

My heart and prayers to the families of all those touched by the selfish, thoughtless actions of yet one more mad man. How very sad!

Your last sentence exactly relates to my feelings about this. How incredibly sad! I'm sorry for the anxiety your daughter must have had. You and your wife as well.

This all happened down the street from my house! We could see the flames and smoke clear as day from our house. we were in lock down mode could not leave the area cops all over our neighborhood because shooter was still on the loose!! It was crazy helicopters hovering over our house with swat team shooters hanging out of it!! I drive by these 5 houses every day that are now leveled and keep my boat right next to where it all happened. I got my wife and daughter out of house and over to in laws. Was able to allow them to leave but police said cant come back! I stayed behind with my dog and was locked and loaded. This happened all in my back yard in my town on christmas eve!! We are all in shock!! RIP local heros!!

A recent report I read were 2 killed, 2 wounded. Shooter was a violent felon. A car fire had spread to the lakefront homes. Shooter was found dead by suicide on the beach. A tragedy for sure. I know I'd be asking why this guy was not in prison for all his priors.

Where did you see this? I'm combing through articles, and can't seem to find where he is even named, let alone that they talk about him having a criminal history? I mean, he's certainly a violent felon now, is that what you mean? Or are you saying he has previously been adjudicated a violent felon? I'd like more details if you have them.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.13wham.co...ve/default.aspx

It is being reported that the shooter killed his grandmother 30 years ago and ambushed the responders today.Another guy that should have stayed in prison ? Who lets these animals out ?

Thank you. Yeah, why the heck was this guy even out of prison? SMH.

My condolences to the families, and the department as a whole.

http://www.13wham.co...ve/default.aspx

It is being reported that the shooter killed his grandmother 30 years ago and ambushed the responders today.Another guy that should have stayed in prison ? Who lets these animals out ?

you got it he killed her with a hammer !

Heres a strange turn. my Dad back in the 60's or '70's used to pick up a couple cases of Genesee long necks from this house, from Bill Spangler who I believe worked at the brewery. It appears the shooter was his Grandson .Same name same house.