Jim Carrey mocks gun enthusiasts in 'Funny or Die' 'Hee-Haw' spoof

HectorBuckBuster

Wow! This Greg Gutfield doesn't really mince any words on this freak. He sure did speak my thoughts on the guy. Way to go.

I watch "The Five" on the Fox station but missed this yesterday . It really frosts my butt when these actors protest against things that they have done to make money . Specifically the actors that kill hundreds of people in their movies and then protest against guns !

When's the last time Jim Carrey was in a good movie?  Yeah.  His career had a fork in it ages ago and now he's just desperate to be mentioned anywhere.  Especially after Jenny McCarthy dropped him like a bad habit.

if any of you are really taking Carey serious that's funny. dude is a comedian, and lately a bad one without a good movie since liar liar. It's an attention grabber just like Morgan.

I had no interest in in Jim Careys personal views, and wouldnt have bothered thinking of him other than his movies if he hadnt put his political opinions up on a stage like this. I dont care what a person's profession is, if they pull some crap like he did, I will choose not to support them in any way. Theres nothing funny about it.

This was a very good example of how desparate the gun-hating left really are. They send this looney tune out to ridicule a dead man. Real class! Heaven forbid that they try to take on someone who can return the favor.

The only good things that come  out of Canada are hockey and beer. He's just another Hollywood wad who portrays gun owners as bumbling morons who are so stupid and irresponsible that no one around them is safe. Yes he is a comedian, I get that, but there is no way that this little wad would ever have the stones (or in his case raisons) to make a spoof video showing inner city gang bangers, who intentionally use illegal guns to commit crimes,  doing drive by shootings,  killing each other and innocent people (some times children)  who get caught in their crossfire. Coward.

The only good things that come out of Canada are hockey and beer. He's just another Hollywood wad who portrays gun owners as bumbling morons who are so stupid and irresponsible that no one around them is safe. Yes he is a comedian, I get that, but there is no way that this little wad would ever have the stones (or in his case raisons) to make a spoof video showing inner city gang bangers, who intentionally use illegal guns to commit crimes, doing drive by shootings, killing each other and innocent people (some times children) who get caught in their crossfire. Coward.

The activities listed above are not meant for comedy. They ae unfortunately used only in movies and music videos so the "stars" can gain some "street cred." Pretty sad.