Dropped that coyote

I was looking out my window yesterday and saw a coyote about 45 yards away sitting on his haunches, looking toward my house. I have 2 house cats and am always worried that the coyotes will get them. Anyway, I grabbed my shotgun and loaded 3 inch T shot HEVIShot Dead Coyote rounds into it. I am using a HEVIShot Dead Coyote choke tube. I snuck out my door and around the house, leveled the shotgun and let him have it. He hit the ground, twitched for about 10 seconds and died right there. That's one down and a bunch to go!

In season, out season ,still a dead coyote  I know people who shoot them all year round. .

Lol better you than me I guess. I like my rifle and my money and wouldn't want to give them up for a yote lol. { since the dec will take your gun and maybe you.. On top of a hugeeee fine }..

To the OP.. Just be safe !!

If you have permission from the land owner and have resonalble cause that it is a threat or nuisance you can shoot any game as long as it isn't deer or waterfowl. Out of season. It was chasing his cats as far as I'm concerned. Only good coyote is a dead one

If you have permission from the land owner and have resonalble cause that it is a threat or nuisance you can shoot any game as long as it isn't deer or waterfowl. Out of season. It was chasing his cats as far as I'm concerned. Only good coyote is a dead one

I agree with your philosophy. However posting a potentially illegal act on a public forum  is just asking for trouble.. A word to the wise..

As for me, I have never done ANYTHING illegal, except that time back in 1968 when I got a ticket for an unsafe tire on my 1957 Ford F-100..

I was issued a ticket and paid my debt to society..Seems like it was $25.  I was very remorseful and feel guilty about it to this very day, but I learned my lesson and never have been arrested since.

• Like 2

I think this guy is some kind of internet shotshell adman, he has another post similarly worded about him shooting a turkey at 50 yds with the same HEVIshot stuff...

I think you're right. He has reviews for the stuff on Cabelas and Bass Pro too. I smell something.

Zhe Wiz

I was looking out my window yesterday and saw a Rhinoceros about 45 yards away sitting on his Rhino Ass, looking toward my house. I have 2 house cats and am always worried that the Rhinoceroses will get them. Anyway, I grabbed my shotgun and loaded 3 inch T shot HEVIShot Dead Rhinoceros rounds into it. I am using a HEVIShot Dead Rhinoceros choke tube. I snuck out my door and around the house, leveled the shotgun and let him have it. He hit the ground, twitched for about 3 days and died right there. That's one down and they are extinct.

• Like 4

I was looking out my window yesterday and saw a coyote about 45 yards away sitting on his haunches, looking toward my house. I have 2 house cats and am always worried that the coyotes will get them. Anyway, I grabbed my shotgun and loaded 3 inch T shot HEVIShot Dead Coyote rounds into it. I am using a HEVIShot Dead Coyote choke tube. I snuck out my door and around the house, leveled the shotgun and let him have it. He hit the ground, twitched for about 10 seconds and died right there. That's one down and a bunch to go!

So what's your address again? I wouldn't think twice about reporting ANY violators.

Keep that in mind before posting this $hit like a dumba$$ fool. 

Coyote season closed 8 days ago.

Joseph, traveling all the way down to PA? ;)

Edited by PREDATE

I'm pretty sure you need a nuisance tag to do that but I may be wrong. 

Your ip address had been tracked. Expect a visit tomorrow around 9am.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

And it wasn't about the yote more less the fact of sticking your neck out there like that and telling the world your hunting out of season. Unless he didn't know. And that would be the reason I said something in the first place. 

And no offense to him but if you don't even know if their in season and your still shooting your far ahead of yourself already !!!

So a farmer sees a fox walking into his chicken coop.. He doesn't have a nuisence tag.. He lets it walk in. Get a free meal and go? I don't think so. If the coyotes chasin ur kid around in the back yard.. But ya don't gave a nusience tag.. Ya let em walk. I don't think so.. Now people on here are tracking this guy down... Really what's this world come to. Your lives must not be as exciting with out getting others in trouble for protecting his property from vermin. Can't wait till a coyote gets one of your little fluffy lap dogs and all of a sudden your attitude changes real quick. Trust me IV seen it time and time again. We kill 80+ coyotes a year. People complain we kill em and wont let us hunt there landm till fluffy ends up missing then its kill all the damn things.

• Like 1

Your ip address had been tracked. Expect a visit tomorrow around 9am.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

the guy is obviously paid to promote a product, and even if he wasn't you're the kind of person to report someone for killing a coyote? The f'n scurg of the woods? Why there's a season is beyond most of us. I'm not promoting illegal taking of game and if he's not a promoter of product he's an idiot for saying anything but still. Reporting for a yote? There's not even a picture!

trace my i.p because I made this comment on the internet

yesterday I shot 4 gray squirrels a pregnant doe, 4 geese trapped a mink and 3 hen turkeys. Must be true he said it online with no pictures for proof!

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

So a farmer sees a fox walking into his chicken coop.. He doesn't have a nuisence tag.. He lets it walk in. Get a free meal and go? I don't think so. If the coyotes chasin ur kid around in the back yard.. But ya don't gave a nusience tag.. Ya let em walk. I don't think so.. Now people on here are tracking this guy down... Really what's this world come to. Your lives must not be as exciting with out getting others in trouble for protecting his property from vermin. Can't wait till a coyote gets one of your little fluffy lap dogs and all of a sudden your attitude changes real quick. Trust me IV seen it time and time again. We kill 80+ coyotes a year. People complain we kill em and wont let us hunt there landm till fluffy ends up missing then its kill all the damn things.

Do they all post it on the Interwebs when they do? :slow:  Durr.

Double Durrrrrrr.

Edited by covert

What ever you do don't shoot any yotes that come into your turkey calls and/or turkey decoys  this spring season!!!!!

I wouldn't THINK of it, because it is illegal...

I am still emotionally scarred with guilt from that  unsafe tire ticket I recieved  45 years ago...

All of you good folks here on this forum have probably been asking yourselves...

" Why is that PYGMY dude SO screwed up ??"

Well, now you KNOW !!     <<<SOB>>>

<< SNIFF>>... I think it's time for my NAP....

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 1

Lol better you than me I guess. I like my rifle and my money and wouldn't want to give them up for a yote lol. { since the dec will take your gun and maybe you.. On top of a hugeeee fine }..

To the OP.. Just be safe !!

I didn't say I was shooting them, I just stated that I know people who do and I hope they kill all of them.

• Like 1