Pick up Trucks, SUV's, etc. - What are you driving?

ELMER J. FUDD

Okay dont laugh, but with 4 little ones I'm cruising around in a chrysler Town and Country. Gave up a beautiful white ford expedition with 5.4lt. engine to get this family van, sacrafices of parenthood. It does have a roof rack to tie deer up..hehehehe. :(

Hey NYB..

at least ya got the roof rack...

i knew a guy that put a deer in the back seat of a chevy caprice .. legs out the window.. lmao...

not even kidding..

i got to find the picture and scan it..

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

4.7 AWD. Limited.

I love it, I only wish I woulda got the HEMI.. The 4.7 is not too great on gas.. The 5.7 HEMI motor has that 4 - 8 cylinder shut off when not in use.. gets better gas mileage..  and also , I only have a 4 speed tranny.. the 2nd gear is way too long..

other than that , I love it

They just redid the bodystyle for 2011 ..

I wish I had the $$ .. That thing is HOTTTTTT...

here is 2 pics

post-24-131455290948_thumb.jpg

post-24-131455291192_thumb.jpg

Picked up a 09' Silverado last June, year old now, and I love it!! Use to drive a 2004 Ford Ranger ext cab, but it was getting a little small to carry other people in it. 135,000 miles and 5 years later hello Silverado!!

I have an 2005 Trailblazer... I love it, I actually wanted to get the Trailblazer SS, but then they killed the Trailblazer line...  My next car will either be a Ford F150 w/cab or if I can some how swing it, a Tahoe...  But that wont be for a long time till the Trailblazer has lost its life. 

• 2 weeks later...

In May I bought a 2002 s10 pick p 4wd extended cab. vortec v6 and automtic transmission, I love that feature.  I had a 1983 s10 I had purchased used in 1986.  It was dependable as all get out, but it eventuallly rootted out bad and would not pass inspection. It had 213 thou on it when i had to retire her.  I hope I get as much life out of the new one

post-349-131455296862_thumb.jpg