Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

I dont think thats what Belo is saying. Hes saying it should be a seperate stae from the rest of NY. Put the line just north of Westchester IMO.

exactly. and sorry for bumping this thread. I have nothing against the city. Love it in fact, but I could never live there. I agree Elmo that it certainly is needed... for the country. I just don't like that a large portion of my taxes go to it (this is fact, don't argue it). In Rochester, how much of a benefit does the city really provide to us? We have some of the highest taxes and gas prices in the country and we're losing jobs and population left and right, the murder rate climbs, the roads suck and we're a rural conservative area outside the heart of the city that is always following liberal policies because of NYC votes. Notice PA and OH don't have the strict gun laws or the taxes we do.

If only it were so simple I'd take the state from Albany on west and add parts to PA and OH and the ADX can be given to Vermont and NH. It'll never happen, but at least we'd be more inline with the culture and geography.

and the ADX can be given to Vermont and NH. It'll never happen, but at least we'd be more inline with the culture and geography.

I DONT THINK SO!!! LOL

got out of NY cause of the taxes & B.S. don't bring it here LOL

Edited by gfdeputy2

Ok boys, enough is enough.  I just got a PM from Growalot saying that in her motherly opinion this stuff needs to stop.  It's time to hold hands and make peace and maybe smoke a peace pipe with some of the stuff that she grows next to her food plots for deer.  She asked me to post this video of her singing "Kumbaya", so we can all join in while we all hold hands.  OK fellas??

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! 

i almost  wet myself and def spit my food i was just eating up lol

Ok, I'm back.

Merely an FYI - I had dinner with growalot on Saturday night at Peter Luger's and she said she never PM'd Steve.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

did she tell you downstate has better pizza and bagels than upstate?......

What do you boys do about #10 on that shirt and what the bizzare o fella was talkin about? 

Funny how it turned into us/ds.  Without ds, ny would be like deliverance.  just like #10 on that shirt...Lots of money put into us from ds. The stock market pays the way.  I pay less per yr in taxes than most ds pay per month in rent.     

just trying to lighten it up.

exactly. and sorry for bumping this thread. I have nothing against the city. Love it in fact, but I could never live there. I agree Elmo that it certainly is needed... for the country. I just don't like that a large portion of my taxes go to it (this is fact, don't argue it). In Rochester, how much of a benefit does the city really provide to us? We have some of the highest taxes and gas prices in the country and we're losing jobs and population left and right, the murder rate climbs, the roads suck and we're a rural conservative area outside the heart of the city that is always following liberal policies because of NYC votes. Notice PA and OH don't have the strict gun laws or the taxes we do.

If only it were so simple I'd take the state from Albany on west and add parts to PA and OH and the ADX can be given to Vermont and NH. It'll never happen, but at least we'd be more inline with the culture and geography.

Even more disturbing is us upstaters also have to pay 6 bucks for every 1 dollar polititions in NYC raise for there campaigns.  Last I knew it was around 200 million dollars taxpayers have to contribute for this crap.  A division of NYC and upstate would benefit both in my honest opinion.  What works for you guys doesnt work for us and vice versa. 

What do you boys do about #10 on that shirt and what the bizzare o fella was talkin about? 

Funny how it turned into us/ds.  Without ds, ny would be like deliverance.  just like #10 on that shirt...Lots of money put into us from ds. The stock market pays the way.  I pay less per yr in taxes than most ds pay per month in rent.     

just trying to lighten it up.

is western PA like deliverance? what about Ohio? you're really reaching there bud. This isn't WV.

Parts of PA, NY, OH, WV are all the same. Not all parts, but there are some interesting parts of each of those states.

agreed, but to claim the loss of NYC would turn us into deliverance is a pretty big stretch.

agreed, but to claim the loss of NYC would turn us into deliverance is a pretty big stretch.

Is that BANJO MUSIC I hear ??

Take down them PANTIES, boy..!!....

He's shore got a PURTY mouf ..!!....

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 1

I think it's our old buddy Robinson on the banjo here in NYS.

NO..!!.. That's ME playing the banjo...Of course that was when I was younger and better looking...I think I was a little TALLER then too... Fond memories...

Steve 863 is being bashfull...That was HIM dancing the IRJ ( Inbred Redneck Jig) around the gas pumps..

Edited by Pygmy

Im just checking in, so whats the general consensus on the upstate chicks versus the city chicks thing?

Upstate chicks are easy. Downstate are much prettier and require more wine n dine, before 69. The best looking upstate girls are the college ones who are from downstate. Separately, the food sucks upstate. Lake George has horrible food and the restaurants are packed and people are eating like its the best thing ever.

Im just checking in, so whats the general consensus on the upstate chicks versus the city chicks thing?

they're all up to no good at some point in their life, the prettier they are the worse they are...........unless they're not pretty, then they have self esteem issues which cause them to act worse then the pretty girls. Additionally all father's are clueless and needed a wake up call.............did I miss anything? oh, and the Upstate girls are missing out because the only desirable guys live down close to NYC, if not actually in the City, but those guys are in high demand, so chances of actually hooking up with one are pretty slim.

they're all up to no good at some point in their life, the prettier they are the worse they are...........unless they're not pretty, then they have self esteem issues which cause them to act worse then the pretty girls. Additionally all father's are clueless and needed a wake up call.............did I miss anything? oh, and the Upstate girls are missing out because the only desirable guys live down close to NYC, if not actually in the City, but those guys are in high demand, so chances of actually hooking up with one are pretty slim.

+1

Upstate chicks are easy. Downstate are much prettier and require more wine n dine, before 69. The best looking upstate girls are the college ones who are from downstate. Separately, the food sucks upstate. Lake George has horrible food and the restaurants are packed and people are eating like its the best thing ever.

holy crap! I think you just insulted a whole new group of people. Now you're gonna have to deal with the culinary experts,