Keep em coming

QB1

Woww!! What's in the field where they are feeding?

The field has some clover in bunches scattered throughout.  Huge cornfield just to the north and they have been pouring out of it in the evenings.  In our general area there are a ton of food plots with a lot of corn this year.  The location with good bedding areas, water, and food has played a major role in the increase in buck quality for sure.  This hunting on the farm has been in the control of my buddy for about 6 years, I've been hunting it consistently for 4.  We've done a pretty good job of letting young deer walk and much of the surrounding area hunters do the same.  This year has prob been our best for quality and quantity of bucks on camera.  

Hopefully these cam checks aren't doing too much damage and hope you keep a few post velvet shed.

The cam checks are not as often as I post. I try to stay out of the woods as much as possible especially in September. I will get them in waves from the guys I hunt with some by phone others by email so I will share when I've been getting them and the last week or so my buddies have been sending these in. I've only been out twice to check my own cameras since they went up in June.