Whats your Gun season go to tool?

apoallo

shot gun zones my h&r 20 ga ultra slug bushnell 2.5-4.75 and federal vital shock sabots. when rifle mauser k-98 lightly sporterized bolt work/bushnell 3-9 shooting core lokts 170 gr.

I love the H&R  I have the ultra slug hunter deluxe in 12 g with bushnell banner scope I use the lightfield slugs. If your interested in trying a new ammo try the lightfields i shoot no bigger than 2"  groups at 120 yards with mine, 3 shots. plus the 12 g slugs are a little over 500 grain tons of knockdown power upon impact no pass thrus either which I like the most

• 3 weeks later...

Savage Axis 7-08  Speer 145 grain grand slam bullet over 42 grains of varget cci primers and nikon buckmasters 3x9x40 

H&R sidekick 50 cal  90 grains fo blackhorn 209 harvestor crush rib sabot 240 grain .429 round nose lead bullet I mild myself 777 primer

Weatherby Vanguard S2 in 25/06 topped with a leupold Vari X III  4.5-14 X, shooting handloaded 117gr Nosler Ballistic Tips.

When still hunting or in the thicker Brush- Marlin 336 in .35 Rem  topped with a Bushnell Banner 1.75-4 X, shooting Remington 200gr Core loks, (still working on handloads for this rifle)

During Muzzy - TC Omega topped with a leupold Vari X III 3.5-10X, shooting 340gr Precision Rifle Dead Center Bullets on top of 95gr of Black Horn 209

That's a good one ELMER J. FUDD . I see you like Browning Auto-5's too . I have one that has the rounded off pistol grip. By any chance , is the 3rd gun from the right a Browning Sweet Sixteen ? Browning Auto's are the prettiest looking shotguns imo .

• Like 1

Browning A-5s are classic shotguns...I have a round knob Belgian 20 gauge that is one of my favorite small game guns..My first 12 ga 3" magnum was an A-5, but unfortunatly I sold it..

At distance, it is hard to tell an A-5 from a Remington 11 or a Savage 775. All mechanically similar, but the Brownings have better fit and finish.

Fyi. That is a pic someone sent me with the same "eeny meeny..." I just thought is funny so I borrowed the joke.

I understand, Elmer..

I don't own any guns either..

I have a few good friends that let me borrow thier firearms when I go hunting, but I don't remember thier names, or where they live.

I think it's time for my NAP...<<yawn>>...