BIG BEAR

kbhunter25

Just an observation and not to freak you out, but, you may have another one as big hanging out there. I was just looking at the series of pictures again and noticed something. If you read that bears body language you can see he was looking in the direction of something that was making him mad, or challenged. Look how he goes from ears up and looking off to the side to head down, ears pinned back, third picture in the series.

That is the way all the bears I ever saw when I used to bow hunt them, would respond to another bear they saw they needed to get tough with. Any big bear just swaggered in like they owned the joint with a lesser bear around, but if they saw one they thought might give them some lip they would lay there ears back and put their fighting face. I'll bet there is another bear out of range of your camera that the one you see is sizing up and sees as a challenge. Food for thought!

Def food for thought new york hillbilly, wouldnt surrise me either i have quite a few trail cams and they all have bear on them. He is the biggest i have seen but with the food sources and abundance of apples on our property another big bear could def be around. will post more pics if i get some good ones

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...