Monster!!

shooter

Something bugs me about that pic. Other then I'm not in it.....

Yellow tag though, guys hat says New York with something under that I can't quite read .

Personally I'm a fan of disinformation ,those are things I'd fake to throw guys off.

Larry ,or is that not my name ?

Edited by Larry302

I really think it has to do with the guy being 3-4ft behind the buck (almost on the opposite side of the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to be the new trend in phot taking. Makes the horns look bigger. I thought my cousin shot a huge crotch last year looking at his Facebook photo. It was not so big in person haha.

well i know that the professionals can take deer pics at different angles to really make the rack shine or make it look bigger then it really is. the problem is the guy is not holding the deer from behind so you have something to measure the rack up to and put the antlers in prospective. but i mean, the rack is huge theres no denying that! i just want to see another pic and the story lol

the deer is beautiful  

I haven't heard of this one yet... but those are huge antlers no matter how the pic is taken... it has everything to push a buck well above the 150 mark... always use the ears as a measuring guide.. they are usually about 6"

Edited by nyantler

Any new news on this one?  I live in the next town over and have not heard anything in the "local scuttlebutt"...  I do know that the area yields its share of "monsters" every year, but if this thing is truely as big as it looks, the word would be out.. 

BTW, I hope it is real and would love to see it in person..