Deer with arrow in jaw - NJ

Steve7

That pic has been made to take a shot at us. Look at that arrow and broadhead. Those things are from the freakin 70's. If this is a real pic..Which i do not believe it is..Some kid got into his old mans old time bow stuff and took a shot.

Very hard pic to look at and thats just what the anti's and the people against hunting want people to see!!

• Like 3

That pic has been made to take a shot at us. Look at that arrow and broadhead. Those things are from the freakin 70's. If this is a real pic..Which i do not believe it is..Some kid got into his old mans old time bow stuff and took a shot.

Very hard pic to look at and thats just what the anti's and the people against hunting want people to see!!

One hell of a shot to make that on purpose from a kid using older equipment. I don't doubt that the anti's are using this unfortunate event as a launching platform though.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Yeah thats whats I'm saying, didn't see your post till I said mine.  Something seems fishy. 

• Like 1

Am I mistaken or is that a broadhead that goes on a wooden shaft that is tapered and glued into the broahead?  Looks just like the ones my dad has from years ago that he used on wooden shafts.  Never seen an aluminum accept that style head.  Anti-Hunter hoax is what I think.  Old broadhead, Bone, and there appears to be no damage at all.  Has to be a Hoax.

they make a alum that is glued to the bh and then will and can be used in the Easton alum shaft. The BH and arrow looks like on from the early 60's.

The photo and talk by the women who took the photo was on the NY news last night at 630 and sure now there are maybe 1,000,000 people who saw it and think less of us for the photo.

Now it could as well all know could have been a great shot that hit a small tree and pushed the arrow to hit in the head.